• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2014 Signup Thread-4/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score

Banner_zps567dbda0.png

Synopsis

Two of Bulbagarden's biggest names have joined forces to bring the people a new TV show. It is set to star some of TV's most recognisable and widely adored characters all brought together in one place. Tune in for all the hijinks as the most boisterous family in TV history will take over your screens. Ladies and gents, presenting The MPuppet Show! Now open for casting.

Disclaimer: Actors will not be paid and we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to your career or your health throughout this process.

Rules
#1. As the hosts, we claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for:

- REVEALING YOUR ROLE PM. Enough said. Not even among "mafia" players. No photos, no to anything. If this happens, immediate removal from the game.

- FAKING A ROLE PM. Do not try it. This also counts in the “Revealing Your Role PM” rule.

- INACTIVITY. Unless you tell us before an absence (up to five days at most), we will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. If you think you cannot remain active, you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, we shall take action for the inactivity. Keep in mind that if you're leaving under our permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.

- POSTING AFTER DEATH, INFORMATIVE STYLE. If you're dead, don't be informative. It ruins the game. If we find any proof that a living player is involved in the mischief, then we will take action. You cannot like posts after death either.

- NAME CLAIMS. You cannot claim the name of your character. You may however claim your role. And Mass-claims are allowed.

-REVEALING YOUR TRUE IDENTITY. This is an automatic modkill. Under no circumstances may you say who you really are until the entire game has ended. After the final phase update is when you will be allowed to reveal this.

#3. Rules regarding PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS

Feel free to share copies of private messages from other players(OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish. You may not take screenshots of PMs that the hosts sent you. You are allowed to fake any screenshots if you are so inclined.

#4. We would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. Add Soulmaster's and CrackFox’s names to the list of recipients when sending a PM.

If you make a QuickTopic, please give us the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell us what name you're using in the QT. Conversations via IM are not allowed. If we find any evidence that you are involved in any it will be an automatic modkill.

We will not intrude in your plans unless it's needed; this process is to make sure that we are aware of what's going on and what's being faked.

#5. If you have any questions, feel free to PM either of us.

#6. If you change your username, mention @Soulmaster; and @CrackFox; in thread and say your old name and then your new one.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: (username)" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: (username)" and then post a new name if you want to. YOU MUST UNVOTE FOR A NEW VOTE TO COUNT.

You can vote "No lynch", but in a tie between lynching a player and not lynching, lynching will win. There will be only one lynch per day. Please make sure if you spoiler your post, that the votes/unvotes are outside of the spoiler.

#8. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before the phase update.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that we read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. You may NOT post anywhere else with your sockpuppet. If you do that will result in immediate removal from the game and the normal infraction for sockpuppets.

#10. UPDATES: Day Phases will be 48 hours long and Night Phases will be 24 hours long.

All updates will occur at approximately 7pm CST/1am GMT. Check your timezones accordingly.

We will let you know if anything changes regarding the update time.

What to do about Sockpuppets

Create a new account using any name you wish as long as it does not hint at your real identity. Please note: All new accounts require a different email address than your everday account. Once you have made your new user account you will be required to PM both CrackFox and Soulmaster (via your regular account) with the link to your new account. Once we receive the link, your new account can be given special permissions to send private messages that will bypass the usual post count requirement. We will also be able to link your new account with your regular account for ease of access throughout the process.

Player List
1) @Flipgbh;
2) @Knox;
3) @Neonsands;
4) @Life;
5) @Stuntology;
6) @Flying Types Rule!;
7) @Kyriaki;
8) @Beck;
9) @The_Pikachu;
10) @The Roach;
11) @Bob Saget;
12 @Leggo;
13)
14)
15)

Substitutes
1)
2)
3)

This thread is only for signups! If you post here with your sockpuppet, or in the game thread with your main account, it will count as a modkill.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to sign up please.

Gonna go and make a new account.

EDIT: Sorry changed my mind. It has nothing to do with the game itself, it's just that when I tried to use my email to make another account, I was told that that email was already in use (which it is) I'm too lazy to make another email, so I think I'm going to sit out on this one. Good luck though guys.

Last edited:
[
I don't suppose there's any way I can make it on my email address for this account?
Nope, all sockpuppets have to be at a new email address. Sorry about that.

I'll join. Looks like Masayuki is getting a new sock friend =D

Quiero jugar por favor.
I would like to play, please. :n

Alright, I changed my mind again (for the last time) I would like to join please. (Can't resist a good mafia game :))
I already made a new account and will pm to you shortly. Thank you.

I'm extremely sorry Soulmaster and CrackFox, but I've changed my mind about playing Sockpuppet Mafia. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and if I need to ask an admin to kill my sockpuppet, let me know and I'll take care of it.

I'm extremely sorry Soulmaster and CrackFox, but I've changed my mind about playing Sockpuppet Mafia. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and if I need to ask an admin to kill my sockpuppet, let me know and I'll take care of it.

No worries, thanks for letting us know. We'll take care of all the sockpuppet accounts at the end of the game so don't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom