• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia SOCKPUPPET MAFIA: GAME OVER - Partygoers + independent win! [11-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 4: Blast off, it's party time] [10-25]

SOMETHING ELSE HAS HAPPENED

The lights fully came on.

"What is this-"

A large man came out of the rafters. He wore nothing but a black suit and a matching tophat. Nobody seemed to recognize him except two people.

"Wait, you look familiar! Aren't you that guy that was a frontman for some band...something something system.."

He spoke. "I have come here to banish the silent."

He then sang so loudly that two people couldn't take his power. They fell dead.

Two notes suddenly appeared on top of their bodies.

TheKnightWhoSaysNi, you are the Princess!

IC5024.jpg

In olden times and recent movies, princesses are the belles of the ball. They cry and some knight in shining armor rescues them! They may be antagonized by jealous family members and heavily envied amongst their social circles, but they always get their man in the end.

You're the same exact way. Due to your costume, everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be with you. In fact, the very second you walked in the door, you got mobbed by everyone.

When you get lynched, everyone will be so focused on planning a huge funeral for you that they'll skip the next day phase.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters.

TheKnightWhoSaysNi, a Distressed Partygoer, was modkilled.

Astronomica, you are the Geisha.

geisha.gif

Historically, in Japan, geishas were female entertainers, versed in the arts of music and dance. True artists, geishas were skilled in the use of the shimasen and the etiquette of the tea ceremony. They captivated the eyes of their clients who could often do nothing but stare in awe.

Although you didn't receive the training of the geishas, you still look alluring in a kimono, and as such, you can captivate the attention of another player for a night, making them unable to move and use whatever ability they may have.

Every night send all three of us a PM saying Captivate: User X and that person will be unable to use their action ability, if they have one.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters

Astronomica, a Distressed Partygoer, was modkilled.

"I bid you all farewell," the suited man said. "Make sure that I don't come here again."

The lights dimmed back to their usual selves.

I know I'm dead but

EVERYTHING IS SYSTEM OF A DOWN.

*zombie sock again*

Eeeeeek! We lost three town members... in the last night, and two due to inactivity? Guys... you need to be on, after all! We can't win when no one cares about the game :p

Let's see... remaining members are...
Bandanna Dee
Chucky
Commander Shepard
Extasis
Gunsou Chihaya
IceBreaker
Koutepenguimon
Masayuki
Sollux Captor
ZeroBlooper

Am I right?

I wonder who's the inactive one... Guess I'll start checking them up on their activity myself. Maybe we'll get clues that way, even if minor?

Only 10 of u2 left? Already?
Well, II'm gue22iing that there'2 only one or 2 mafiia member2 left. Although siince we lo2t the day pha2e... We better get down 2 it.

I have a bad feeling about the whole game in general now...

Vote: Extasis
At this point, a vote is better than no vote. And we need results.

Vote: Koutepenguimon

I've already named my alliance several times and that still garners me a vote? Fishy fishy fishy.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Deadline.

The yells of only two lit up the auditorium.

"We need a way. Lynching her is that way."

"You're kidding, right?"

In the end, there was only disorder.

Nobody was lynched

It is now Night 4. Send all night actions to us.

Phase ends October 27th, 10PM GMT-5.

Vote: Koutepenguimon

I've already named my alliance several times and that still garners me a vote? Fishy fishy fishy.

And that garners him a vote? Bloopin' strange.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 4: WHERE THE [REDACTED] ARE YOU!?] [10-26]

It's only natural that I would want to defend myself, right? Unless you'd rather kill a town?

Lolly, I don't want to lynch you, because of the whole Night 1 derp, and I guess you voted for him so you won't die.

This is getting strange, I think. I just hope that bad things won't happen...

I think Koute's acting really, really weird... why vote for Extasis when he has named his alliance? Even though trust isn't exactly there, I do think that he is a safer choice to keep.

This is getting strange, I think. I just hope that bad things won't happen...

I think Koute's acting really, really weird... why vote for Extasis when he has named his alliance? Even though trust isn't exactly there, I do think that he is a safer choice to keep.

I'll keep that in mind, however I'm afraid I have some troubling news for before my death. According to the cop, Bandanna Dee here is mafia sided. And his claim involved nothing miller related. So yeah, that's my final present to the town.

I'll keep that in mind, however I'm afraid I have some troubling news for before my death. According to the cop, Bandanna Dee here is mafia sided. And his claim involved nothing miller related. So yeah, that's my final present to the town.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiird. You sure the cop isn't lying?

I'm not up-to-date with this mafia. Voting Exta was a major derp on my part. Blame me not checking in often and not reading the whole thread. *faceflipper* Silly digimon is silly.

Hmm...

I wonder what's this cop up to? Or rather... what's going on now? I have had that for a lot of times... sorry for going a bit... meta.

Still, if anything helps... I think the game would have went better if more people were around.

Sorry I haven't been around, school work has piled up on me like anything ^^"

Looking over the thread, I do think you have made some very weird "Posting for the sake of posting" posts a lot in this game Bandanna Dee. It's almost as if you were trying to be active enough not to be suspicious, but also not being very helpful.

Posting for the sake of posting, huh? Then again, I'm quite the chatterbox these days... I think I'm just who I am.

On the other hand, I can't exactly be silent. Don't want to get modkilled, and I also don't want to spend the time PMing the game runners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom