• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia SOCKPUPPET MAFIA: GAME OVER - Partygoers + independent win! [11-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 6: They're trying to build a prison.][10-29]

Vote: Bandanna Dee

One of you is mafia. Either you or Chucky. So far, evidence points to you.

I think I have a case of serial-forgetting-to-change-to-my-sockpuppet-account. D:

I just looked through the whole thread and Bandanna Dee has not voted ONCE apart from this phase, for me. I would have guessed him to be a silent voter, however many of his posts were pointless, for example 'This game is pretty inactive' or 'I have a feeling something bad is going to happen'. He hasn't really contributed to actually voting off anybody, so maybe he is independent and required to post in every phase at least once to win? Perhaps.

Huh. Might as well as quit while this is all happening. Seeing as there's an overwhelming majority, well...

Unvote: Chucky

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Deadline

---

Their goal was simple.

"He's sure to be mafia! He hasn't contributed to our survival one bit!"

The partygoers all moved as one. The soon to be victim reluctantly accepted his fate.

"...go ahead..."

His body was strung up to the rafters. Soon, the body fell to the ground.

A note appeared beside the fallen one.

Bandanna Dee, you are the Mummy.

0the%20mummy.jpg

Before your death, you were an Egyptian pharaoh, blessed by the gods with powerful magics, ranging from simple curses to stun and disorient your enemies, to spells so powerful they could even make the almighty sun bend to your will. Of course, your most powerful spell allowed you to cheat death itself and bring life to your lifeless body even if all that remained were bones, dust and rotting bandages.

Because of your spell, you will be able to end a phase early once in the game, whether a day phase or a night phase. If you end a day phase early, any votes entered after your PM has been sent will be null. If you end a night phase early, any actions entered after your PM has been sent will be null. Once in the game, you will also be able to render an opponent mute for two phases.

Just send the three of us a PM saying End phase early or Silence: Player X to let us know you want to use your spells.

You are allied with the Evil Monsters, you win if you kill all of the Distressed Partygoers.

@Bandanna Dee, Evil Monster, was lynched.

To avoid guesswork, dead players had to be mentioned along.

It is now Night 6.

DEADLINE IS MONDAY OCTOBER 31, 2011 AT 10PM GMT-5.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 6: Evil lives in the skin][10-30]

Sayonara, huh? I think I lasted a pretty long time in this one.

Now, I'm not sure how the whole thing will pan out now.

See ya at the end of the game!

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 6: Evil lives in the skin][10-30]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Deadline

---

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The victim sprang to their feet. "What kind of...who would come here at such a late hour!"

"Trick or Treat!" The knocking happened again.

"No thanks, I'm a diabetic," the victim said. "I can't eat candy. I'm allergic to it."

BOOM! The door opened. The victim was rushed so fast that the attack was blinding. Suddenly, a familiar pain shot through the stomach.

In that second, the victim was dead.

Masayuki, you are the Magician.

110408_magician_costume_woman.jpg

Who knows what kinds of tricks you're hiding in your sleeves.

One vote per person is the typical case, correct? But let's have some fun tricking others with your magic and vote more than once!

How to perform your trick - you can vote for multiple times, up to 3 times, by unvoting after a vote and then placing a new vote on a person.

You can stack your votes on a same person if you want by voting, unvoting, and then again voting for one person.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters

@Masayuki, Distressed Partygoer, was killed.

To avoid guesswork, dead players had to be mentioned along.

It is now Day 7.

DEADLINE IS TUESDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2011 AT 10PM GMT-5.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 7: Sugar kills] [10-31]

Vote: Sollux Captor

Chucky and Extasis have been proven innocent from yesterday's vote. I have been proven innocent (at least to Masayuki) when I used my role (That message on Night 4). The mafia was active last night, and Koutepenguimon hasn't been online at all.

Which leaves Sollux. Sollux has been lying relatively low the whole time, and has been posting in a similar fashion to Bandanna Dee. Which is why I place my vote.

Vote: Sollux Captor

I agree with Zero's reasoning.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA - IT BEGINS [NIGHT 0] 10-18-2011

ZeroBlooper's reason is actually pretty good. Vote: Sollux Captor

What about Exta2ii2? Or IIceBreaker? They've been lyiing low too.

...And the similarities to Bandana Dee just continue to grow...

Siigh. IIt'2 pretty much over for me ii2n't iit?

What about Exta2ii2? Or IIceBreaker? They've been lyiing low too.

I already explained Extasis.

IceBreaker was confirmed along with Masayuki when they clashed with a mafia member.

Bleh, I missed sometime because of Snowmageddon. I was out of power for like 4 days. Damn, oh well. Hopefully y'all can figure this out without my handy little list of cleared people.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

@Chandelure

"He's mafia!"

"That's not true! Look at the others! They've been streaky all along."

"Seriously, that's not true. The others have been confirmed! You, however, have not!"

The remaining partygoers all crowded around the victim. The second that the body was strung up and hanging to the ceiling, the neck snapped! The body then fell to the floor.

A note fell to the ground.

Sollux Captor, you are Count Dracula.

bela-lugosi2_1383515i.jpg

Associated with the historical figure of Vlad Tepes the Impaler, a Wallachian prince known for his cruelty and his taste for macabre displays, you became prominent in the 19th century when an Irish writer wrote a book exposing you as a the creature of the night you really are. Yes, you are a bloodthirsty vampire with all kinds of mystical powers.

Since Bram Stoker exposed your secrets, you can't use any of your powers or you'd be discovered in an instant, but that doesn't mean you are totally powerless. Your human face is your biggest asset, as it allows you to fool other humans that you are as alive as they are. You fear the sun and stick to the shadows in the day.

Should any player investigate you to see if you are a monster, your human features will lead them to see you as one of their own. Also, while you can still vote during the day, the fact that you must hide in the shade means that your vote will not count. Use that to your advantage.

You are allied with the Evil Monsters, you win if you kill all of the Distressed Partygoers.

@Sollux Captor, Evil Monster, was lynched.

"Ahem. I've seen enough." A deep voice came from the loudspeaker. "It looks like you've defeated all of the monsters that were plaguing the auditorium. For this, you deserve my praise. I must reveal my true self."

The voice soon came from the rafters. The suited guy from before climbed down from above them and stood amongst the partygoers.

"Congratulations on your accomplishment. May all of you recover well."

He soon cracked a smile.

"You may now leave this auditorium when you feel. This experiment is over."

ZeroBlooper, you are the Paperboy!

41H4CpKbKSL._SY445_.jpg

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Paperboys back in those times were responsible for telling the news to everyone that passes by. Despite the audience's annoyance, their job was effective in that time period.

While you're not as annoying and fashion unaware as they were, your costume has officially made you what you are. You relish the opportunity to deliver messages to everyone. Your training as a delivery salesman helped in the making of this costume.

One time in the game, you are to PM the three of us during a night phase saying Night X - Announcement. In the message body, you can put whatever you want. Conversations, fake role PMs, anything you can. THE NIGHT IS YOURS!

However, the message you send to us will be posted at the start of the day phase, so be snappy with it!

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters.

@ZeroBlooper, Distressed Partygoer, has won the game

Koutepenguimon, you are the Bus Driver!

207877963.jpg

Hail to the bus driver, bus driver, bus driver! Hail to the bus driver, bus driver man!

Bus drivers are true to their name. They are the champions of the schooling circuit! To mothers, they are saviors. Drivers pick up children and take them all to school. When the school day is over, then the driver makes sure that the kids get home safely.

Your costume as a bus driver has a unique ability here! Since this is a party, you have the priviliege to take some tired kids home to their loving parents.

Three times in the game, PM the three of us saying Night X - Take Children Home. You shall be invulnerable to some actions, but some actions can still reach you!

You may NOT post inthread or talk privately for the rest of this Night and the next Day. You shall return the following Day.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters.

@Koutepenguimon, Distressed Partygoer, has won the game

IceBreaker, you are the Black Panther

Black_Panther_Costume_1.jpg

An animal living in the jungles of Africa and South-East Asia, the black panther is a subspecies of the leopard characterized by its black coat. Not an altogether different species, the characteristic spots of a leopard or jaguar can be seen upon closer inspection on panthers, though the contrast is obviously less apparent. They are some of the biggest felines in the world, next to tigers and lions.

Yeah, you didn't really spend too much time on your costume so nobody really knows what kind of animal you are. Some say black cat, others said dog. And you don't really have a whole lot going on in terms of weaponry. But like most cats, you have multiple lives... well... two...

You can survive one lynch or night kill.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters

Another piece of paper dropped down from the sky.

IceBreaker, you are the Wolf Man

MR148082.jpg

Originating in Eastern European folkore, the legends of creatures that were men during the day and become wolves under the light of the full moon began to spread all around the world. Dangerous predators, these creature could only be killed by silver bullets through the heart.

Since you look human during the day, no one suspects you of being a murderous creature stalking its preys, and given that werewolves have very little weaknesses, you are very hard to kill.

As such, you will be allowed to survive death once, whether through lynching or through a specific action.

[/QUOTE]

@IceBreaker, Distressed Partygoer, has won the game

HOSTING NOTE: IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THE MECHANIC WAS THAT ICEBREAKER DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS A MILLER

Extasis, you are the Singer.

18546-m.jpg

PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC!
You came to this place to bring in festive atmosphere, and that hasn't changed even with the new problematic situation.
You always talk loudly with that microphone. Every single word of yours, well, you have to let everyone hear it with your lovely voice!

Thus all words (posts, conversations) must be in public, meaning that you cannot send PMs, post in QuickTopics, or use IMs for the game.

@Extasis, Distressed Partygoer, has won the game

aaaaaaaand last but not least......

Chucky, you are a Witch.

15478.jpg

Witches were women gifted in the arts of magic who could supposedly cure diseases and create poisons, control nature and men, and held great power over life and death. Historically, those were actually just healer using ancestral knowledge to cure simple woes, but somehow, that didn't sit well with the establishment who kinda started burning and hanging them.

As a witch, you aren't unsympathetic to the Forces of Darkness who punish the men who turned the venerable witches into martyrs in the past, and ridiculed them now with gross costumes. Of course, you don't actually have magical powers but just one vial. The vial contains a powerful antidote that allows you to heal and save any person, including yourself, from a certain death. You may use it only once in the game.

To do so, just PM the three of us at night saying Cure: Player X to use your potion.

You are allied with yourself, you win if you survive.

@Chucky, the Witch, has won the game.

---

The partygoers all left the building. "Finally! Let's go back to our houses and get some sleep!"

"I sure as hell am not doing this again."

"You're telling me."

With that, Sockpuppet Mafia is over! The remaining Distressed Partygoers and a lone independent are victorious!

Last edited:
Yay! :D

This was a really fun game, and an awesome idea!

I really didn't think I'd survive this far, lol.

Ahahaha! So was it fun?

I wonder whether we can reveal our normal accounts now, no?

#2. DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT. EVER.

You can reveal the name of your main account like: Bubbles was really TheFifthMoogle.

Just remember not to post with your main. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom