• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia SOCKPUPPET MAFIA: GAME OVER - Partygoers + independent win! [11-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 2: This update makes me feel like I'm on this game] [10-21]

I think I'm probably the most unfortunate player in this game. I think.

Why is that, Bloop Dee?

BTW, me has bad feeling bout vote for Butter.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 2: This update makes me feel like I'm on this game] [10-21]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

Deadline

---

The hush continued into the daytime. Nobody talked save for one person.

"Let's lynch that guy over there! He doesn't have any real motives!"

That which was spoken was done in an instant.

Butter, you are the Cheerleader.

cheerleadinguniforms.jpg

It's a well-known fact that cheerleaders are the pinnacle of the High School Social Food Chain. They know everything about everybody, they dig through everyone's secrets and private lives, they can make or break couples in a heartbeat. They're like the CIA if the CIA really cared about makeup. The downsizes of their immense power is that everyone talks behind their backs and wishes them ill.

While you don't actually spend friday nights cheering on the side of field under the lights, you still are the biggest gossip at the party and as such, you're able to be made aware of secret conversations that concern you.

At the end of every night, you will receive transcripts of messages sent that contained your name, but with other players' name erased. Sadly, since everyone dislikes the cheerleaders, every vote against you will count twice.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters

@Butter, Distressed Partygoer, was killed.

It is now Night 2. Send us your night actions.

THIS PHASE ENDS ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 23RD AT 10:00 PM GMT-5.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 2: Do we all learn defeat from the silence?] [10-22]

wut, that sucks.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 2: Do we all learn defeat from the silence?] [10-22]

Is it just me, or... is this game not as active as I thought?

I'm publicly roleclaiming, because I'm pretty useless as far as roles go. I'm vanilla, other than the fact that I'm not allowed to use any form of out-of-thread communication at all... And I have no ideas.

Why RU roleclaiming?

Not being able to use out-of-thread communication means that you're stuck with the fact that everything you want to say is going to public, no matter what...

It's probably inactive because people are too lazy to sign on via their sockpuppet. Like me

That would be me as well. And I role-claimed for the reason that Bandana Dee listed above.

I wonder who killed the mafia member the night before? We need to find this protector... and do we have, like, some sort of role-checker and cop?

The cop has contacted me. He cleared me so far, so things are currently working out. I'm still holding off on the role claim until I can be sure of something.

It's probably inactive because people are too lazy to sign on via their sockpuppet. Like me

You can link dat costume to your main costume by going to the settings on your main account, and link accounts by putting the username and password in the bar there, blorp.

I WOULD IF I HAD ONE
but y'know
vanilla town ;_;

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

During the mid of a night, there was one scream.
It was barely heard, most of the party participants wouldn't have heard it.

But someone was killed.

And apparently, there were those weren't happy with the kill.
They took the chance for revenge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
*SPLASH*

The second scream and the splash woke everyone up.

The sound came from a small garden. Again, they discovered two bodies, again hardly recognizable due to their drenched state. One of the bodies was even dropped in the fountain at the garden. No one was going to touch that body...

Thankfully there were again pieces of paper that helped the crowd to identify the bodies.

Titere, you are a demon.

the_exorcist_movie-10798.jpg

Are you a real entity or just a manifestation of the hidden pulsions of humans that they tried to justify by placing the blame on a fictional spiritual being? Well... for the sake of the game, let's go with the first one. You torture sinners in Hell, but sometimes, you just need to relax, take a vacation and hijack a body on Earth to cause so mayhem and stuff...

You are able to possess people and make them do unspeakable things against their will. As such, on three nights in the game you can choose to possess someone, and select the person they will vote for in the following day phase. Some strong victims may resist, but would do so at the cost of their own lives.

Just send the three of us a PM saying Possess Player X and make him vote for Player Y to let us know how you intend to use your power.

You are allied with the Evil Monsters, you win if you kill all of the Distressed Partygoers.

@Titere, the Demon, was killed.

Tokyo, you are a Serial Killer.

Scream-ghostface-costume-2.jpg

Serial Killers are the norm in slasher films. They have a disfigured or masked face and a bloodlust that can't be quenched. Chainsaw, knife, sword, axe, gun, anything works as long as he's the sole-survivor of the massacre.

While you're just a regular person disguised as a Serial Killer, underneath the mask, you're actually a serial killer... Worst... Disguise... Ever... but it fits you're personality, which requires you to kill people.

Every night, send the three of us a PM saying Kill: User X to eliminate that person from the game.

You are allied with yourself, you win if you are the last player standing.

@Tokyo, Serial Killer, was killed.

JUST IN CASE.
To avoid guesswork, dead players had to be mentioned along.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. VOTING TIME.

Last edited:

Gammit Chandelure, that bloopin' pic on Titere's role was creeping me out. :/

BTW @Extasis, WHY U SO INTENT ON SAYING U VANILLA?

Also, Srene is now Sourcandy and Derpeh Hooves is Agent K.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 3: Let the townies pray] [10-23]

Mafia was mad because I killed two of them. hahahhahahahah

Hmm... I think the mystery of the double night kill is now solved. But... not town, huh?

I wonder what could have happened if he hit town members instead. At least... the town is now better off...

Still pretty inactive, this game...

You can link dat costume to your main costume by going to the settings on your main account, and link accounts by putting the username and password in the bar there, blorp.
Wait - you can do that? *noob Fan-Digimon is noob* I never knew that. Well, I guess Digimon don't know much about Pokémon sites.

Mafia was mad because I killed two of them. hahahhahahahah

Thanks, dude. You made our lives a lot easier. You're sacrifice won't be in vain.

I'm assuming there are at most 2 mafia left. And since what I was waiting for didn't happen, I'm going to suggest a roleclaim to me now.

Well, I do have a good feeling that this game's going to end pretty soon...

I wonder whether Tokyo had a list of game members and their factions, but since he's gone, I guess the question's pointless now, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom