• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia SOCKPUPPET MAFIA: GAME OVER - Partygoers + independent win! [11-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 4: WHERE THE [REDACTED] ARE YOU!?] [10-26]

Ouch that's a lot of townies dead now. How many mafiosi do you think there is left? I'd wager at maybe two or three, and maybe another one or two independants?

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 4: WHERE THE [REDACTED] ARE YOU!?] [10-26]

To avoid guesswork, dead players had to be mentioned along.

Phase extended until October 28th, 2011, 10PM GMT -5.

Enjoy this long night. Use it to your advantage. -Tankian[/spoiler]

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [NIGHT 4 IS EXTENDED UNTIL 10-28 10PM][10-27]

Hmm...

I'm very sure that the "cop" you're talking about is lying through his teeth.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [NIGHT 4 IS EXTENDED UNTIL 10-28 10PM][10-27]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Deadline

The sleeping audience continued their naps, some in heavier forms of sleep than others. It was then that the monsters were eager to turn the tide in their favor.

They struck hard and fast.

The next morning, the partygoers all looked up to see the sight of a mangled body in place of the rotating discoball.

A note fell onto the floor.

Gunsou Chihaya, you are Batman.

batman_muscle.jpg

Roaming the roofs and gliding between the skyscrapers of Gotham City, Batman is the alter ego of billionaire Bruce Wayne. After witnessing the murder of his parents, young Bruce Wayne swore to fight criminals and restore peace to the crime-infested Gotham. As such, he trained hard to master several martial arts discipline and picked up more than a few detective skills along the way to track and find murderers, terrorists and criminals.

Sadly, you're just some ordinary person dressed as Batman, so no super martial art skills, but you put a lot of detail in your costume and even went as far as to recreate Batman's toolbelt. That toolbelt contains everything necessary to collect clues and investigate your fellow partygoers in the hopes of finding the monsters among them.

Every night send all three of us a PM saying Check: User X and we will let you know the results of your investigation when the following day phase begins.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters

@Gunsou Chihaya, Distressed Partygoer, was killed.

But...what's this? A large piece of paper floated to the ground!

Attention all players. Thank you all for your claims, they are now safely in the hands of a rather trustworthy player. She has all claims and knows exactly what to do with them. So, don't push her to claim or anything, just let her do her job and things should work out.

It is now Day 5. Vote.

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 29, 2011 AT 10PM GMT-5.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 5: No, what do you own the game?][10-28]

Bleh, there is a spy out there somewhere.

I do have another confirmed role, though. So I'll give my claim information to him.

Vote: Bandanna Dee
Unvote: Bandanna Dee

Unvote: Bandanna Dee

The cop called you mafia.

I realize my mistake now. It was careless of me.

Look, I'm willing to trust Masayuki for now, but if BD is not maf, we know who to get next phase.

Hey, Masa - is that the cop that told you all these stuff?

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The partygoers were just chilling outside the auditorium.

"Hey, look!"

"What, what is going on-"

They all looked up. In a blink of an eye, the sun was shrouded in the heaviest of clouds. The blue skies from before were now replaced with the blackest of nights.

They walked into the auditorium, not knowing what the hell was going on.

It is now Night 5. Send us your night actions.

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 29, 2011 AT 10PM GMT-5.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Night 5: STEAL THIS PHASE][10-29]

Was fun playing with you guys. Sadly this game is way too quiet with a lot of townies not participating. Still it's nice having important roles rather than being a vanilla character.

And yes Banana Dee checks out as a Monster.

Sorry for not being able to help you guys even more. But with almost half the townies dead, I really fear that the monsters might kill us all lol. xD

Hmm...

Ah!

Never thought I would receive a PM from the game master himself. Seems like there is a screw up happening to me. I wonder whether that might have something to do with the check weird-out?

Sigh. This game could have run better... but whatever, I'll keep playing until the end.

Wow I can't play mafia games anymore. LOL. Ignore this post.
Anyways, yeah. Bandanna is most likely mafia if an innocent cop checked him out to be one. Hopefully we can get him tomorrow.

Ever heard of the possibility that someone is fooling around with the cop by... you know, messing up what the cop was seeing?

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

DEADLINE

---

The partygoers were so bewildered by the quick phase change that the majority of them stayed up. But soon, they all went to sleep.

"So are you ready for this?"
"Sure. Might as well go through with it."

And so they did.

Nobody died!

It is now Day...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Suddenly, that guy with the black suit came from out of the rafters.

"Oh fu--- You again? Don't tell us that-"

"My aim remains the same as when I came before. If you'll excuse me."

His voice was now lifted to the skies. Everyone covered their ears while the sonic assault lasted for 1 minute. When the recovery finished, the partygoers all looked up to him.

"One has fallen," he said. "I bid you all farewell."

They looked to where a body was now on the floor. Blood seeped out of the ears. A note appeared on top of it.

Commander Shepard, you are the Cowboy!

FW5439.jpg

Cowboys were the deliverers of justice during both 1940 and old drama pieces. When people saw a title of a cowboy movie, they only thought of one thing: GUNSHOTS! Other than horses, gunshots were a cowboy's main tools as he rode around the Old West to take out fiendish villains.

You share the same aim as those past heroes. They took out rude lawbreakers. You're not that kind of cowboy, but you have both a real gun and bullets that can be used for this party. In fact, said bullets are real.

On every third night, PM the three of us saying Night X - Shoot User X and that person will be killed.

You are allied with the Distressed Partygoers and to win, you must eliminate all of the Evil Monsters.

Commander Shepard, Distressed Partygoer, was modkilled.

It is now Day 6. Vote, kupo!

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 2011 AT 10PM GMT-5.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA [Day 6: They're trying to build a prison.][10-29]

Lemme see, Masayuki is innocent, apparently, and Koutepenguimon and Extasis are inactive, and @Chucky and @Sollux Captor are seemingly posting just for the sake of posting. Bandanna Dee... well...

yeah.

7 of us left. Hmm...

I have this feeling that the game's going to end soon.

What about you, ZeroBlooper?

There's so few of us left, cop checked you as mafia and... yeah. I'm pretty sure you're mafia.

I hate random accusations. So you trust what the cop got, huh? I wonder... I'm going to get to the bottom of this, if you will. At least that I know that... well, how many cops do we have here, anyway?

Well, the cop was checked out to be innocent. I know there is the chance that they were intercepted, but to be honest I'll believe them for now. Chances are we have two or possibly even three mafiosi left, and I'll believe the evidence we do have.

Sigh. I'm going to have to... well, survive in a way or another.

This isn't going well for me...

Vote: Chucky

I'll have to defend myself. Can't say that I have seen this coming, but... No, this won't do. Random accusations won't do well at all, I think.

If we can agree on another target, well, then...

Nice try. Not nice enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom