• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia SOCKPUPPET MAFIA: GAME OVER - Partygoers + independent win! [11-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! Go town and me. Foreveralone :p
I ended up not using my ability, I didn't realise the game would end this soon. Oh well.

I'm Croag.

Hey, you all probably figured it out. I'm Neonsands. I would have helped more, but we lost power because of snow. Technically we still don't.

So, by the way... What do you think of the whole game?

Sure was fun having fun in a mafia game... and boy, I think I'm getting better every time I do this.

Yay for winning! Sorry I wasn't more active and lied about schoolwork (I er, don't go to school xD) but work experience was taking up some of my time.

I can't actually tell if this part of my PM:

Black_Panther_Costume_1.jpg

Is cute or just a massive derp face xD

@PichuBoy here. It was fun... well, as much fun as WATCHING IN THE SIDELINES ARE BEING KILLED NIGHT 1 can be. ):

Town pretty much pwned.

EDIT: Just read through the maf QT... what was the big massive hosting derp?

Ish @Aestivate !~

I will have you all know that trying to play an entire mafia game as a lame vanilla and restricting myself from writing emoticons was immensely difficult.
glad as fuck i won though :3c

@PichuBoy here. It was fun... well, as much fun as WATCHING IN THE SIDELINES ARE BEING KILLED NIGHT 1 can be. ):

Town pretty much pwned.

EDIT: Just read through the maf QT... what was the big massive hosting derp?

Night 4.

Chihaya checked Bandanna Dee Night 3.

His original role was the godfather. Guess what Tankian put as the result. Guilty.

Sooooo that was why Night 4 got extended. Had to take care of some pretty important game related shit.

If anyone cares, here were their original roles:

Bandanna Dee, you are Count Dracula.

bela-lugosi2_1383515i.jpg

Associated with the historical figure of Vlad Tepes the Impaler, a Wallachian prince known for his cruelty and his taste for macabre displays, you became prominent in the 19th century when an Irish writer wrote a book exposing you as a the creature of the night you really are. Yes, you are a bloodthirsty vampire with all kinds of mystical powers.

Since Bram Stoker exposed your secrets, you can't use any of your powers or you'd be discovered in an instant, but that doesn't mean you are totally powerless. Your human face is your biggest asset, as it allows you to fool other humans that you are as alive as they are. You fear the sun and stick to the shadows in the day.

Should any player investigate you to see if you are a monster, your human features will lead them to see you as one of their own. Also, while you can still vote during the day, the fact that you must hide in the shade means that your vote will not count. Use that to your advantage.

You are allied with the Evil Monsters, you win if you kill all of the Distressed Partygoers.

Sollux Captor, you are the Mummy.

0the%20mummy.jpg

Before your death, you were an Egyptian pharaoh, blessed by the gods with powerful magics, ranging from simple curses to stun and disorient your enemies, to spells so powerful they could even make the almighty sun bend to your will. Of course, your most powerful spell allowed you to cheat death itself and bring life to your lifeless body even if all that remained were bones, dust and rotting bandages.

Because of your spell, you will be able to end a phase early once in the game, whether a day phase or a night phase. If you end a day phase early, any votes entered after your PM has been sent will be null. If you end a night phase early, any actions entered after your PM has been sent will be null. Once in the game, you will also be able to render an opponent mute for two phases.

Just send the three of us a PM saying End phase early or Silence: Player X to let us know you want to use your spells.

You are allied with the Evil Monsters, you win if you kill all of the Distressed Partygoers.

the role switch was in effect from night 5 on.

Night 4.

Chihaya checked Bandanna Dee Night 3.

His original role was the godfather. Guess what Tankian put as the result. Guilty.

Sooooo that was why Night 4 got extended. Had to take care of some pretty important game related shit.

If anyone cares, here were their original roles:

the role switch was in effect from night 5 on.

>_>

What would have happened if Tankian didn't derp up the checks?

Maybe the end results would be completely different.

Or maybe they could've been the same since you kept posting for the sake of posting. :p

Whatever it is, seems like your "mitigation plan" didn't exactly go well, cause...

If I was confirmed innocent, well, things might have went differently... or we could have just gained a bit more extra phases.

I wonder when a similar game will be run?

Also, who are you, Tankian?

A problem we faced while hosting the games was trying to keep players updated, when they'd receive notifications to their sock account and not their actual account.

Next time, I wouldn't be against making it clear in the OP to warn players to check their sock accounts regularly for updates, PMs, etc. related to the game.

Whatever it is, seems like your "mitigation plan" didn't exactly go well, cause...

If I was confirmed innocent, well, things might have went differently... or we could have just gained a bit more extra phases.

I wonder when a similar game will be run?

Also, who are you, Tankian?

Tankian is rumored to be associated with some user named @Parmalee. These rumors are not substantial, though.

cue the "it was her all along" talk

If @Chandelure and @Anastasia Beaverhausen have nothing else to add, then I guess this can be closed.

Re: SOCKPUPPET MAFIA - IT BEGINS [NIGHT 0] 10-18-2011

IceK, Rainbowkit, Derpeh, Agent K, call me what you want to. Just know that I am really the most powerful Fan-Digimon ever. Well, the most powerful penguin fan-Digimon ever.

Also, it's total obv. that Tanky is Parma. C'mon, gaiz, third person speak is Parma's trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom