• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sokoya region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but for a sign up your probably going to need a little more information. Your sign up topic shouldnt just be one sentance long, basically this is how youll want to format it:

-Plot
-Backstory
-Character form
-Your sign up

Then, when you get enough people to sign up, start another topic using this template:
-Plot again
-Your sign up
-Your first post as your character

I know your new here so you probably dont know how things are supposed to work, just try editing your RPG and Im sure youll get sign ups in no time. If you need any help making a plot give me a PM ^-~

No, I know, I need people to know how to mutate pokemon to start the rp (duh)

[EDIT] And by the way I am only new to this site, I have been on numerous other forums for atleast 2 years now.

Last edited:
Sorry,

But, Wolf is correct. You need a specific formula for a sign up as he illustrated. I will put up a rules for the RPG forum as it has now become a necesity to do so. Sorry for the inconvience, As for your plot idea, that has to be something you think up yourself.

LX

No, if people ALREADY know how to mutate, then they can join, if they don't, I can explain it to them, there would be no point in starting an RP without people knowing how to mutate. It is VITAL that they know how to mutate.

Mutate as in fuse two species of pokemon into one? If so no I have no Idea, but it's easy to request a fusion in any art section of a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom