• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

some glitches

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
(I'd suggest a sticky for this but as there isn't one here's a thread)

1. I noticed custom infractions look odd when viewed, having a blank title (Mijzelffan you can see it a lot here)

2. The trophies for likes don't work, Trophies | Bulbagarden Forums there's a trophy for likes, I got likes on both posts and blogs but if you click my profile I don't have it unlocked, only the post ones.

That's it, if I find more I'll post it.

edit: also this is not a glitch but the blogs tab having a red number on it for each unread blog is kinda annoying, is there any way to turn that off?

edit 2: http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?account/alert-preferences this misspells comments as Comemnts in one instance.

I'll double post this in case anyone's reading this but I found more glitches. I'm unable to delete my own comments I made on blogs, I can only edit them. Avatars don't show up on blog comments and blogs count the blog itself as a reply, saying that a blog with 0 comments on it has 1 reply. Also you seem to lose the ability to edit your comments after a certain amount of time has passed.

edit:
bfBV5Vr.png
pressing view map leads to a weird forbidden page, with the url having actual coördinates in it to point to some place in new york. The admin thing also does not seem like something I should have access to or be able to edit.

edit 2: Human was able to edit the admin message I made too.

Last edited:
a minor thing, but when I posted my blog, posting an apostrophe inserted a \ before said apostrophe, and I wasn't able to remove it without deleting the apostrophe

There does not seem to be an option for one's signature not showing up in a particular post. Also, it doesn't seem to be possible anymore to see the list of users viewing a given forum, subforum, or thread.

Some things that also aren't glitches but still noteworthy, friends are now referred to as followers which is kinda weird. You can view users profiles and conversations while being logged out again (same for that new profile post I just linked). And username changes can now be done once every 10 days, or so it says.

I've noticed that Links that reside within a spoiler can't be seen unless you hover your mouse over it.

Something else I've noticed and I'm not sure if it's correct. Is the function to link posts in a thread gone?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just blind, I didn't see it at the bottom of the post to the right XD

Something else I've noticed and I'm not sure if it's correct. Is the function to link posts in a thread gone?
Do you mean to link to a specific post in a thread or something else? If it's the former, you just need to click on the number in the bottom right corner of the post next to the like button.

I just got the trophy for getting a like, either someone fixed that or there's just a big delay in getting the award once you've met the requirements.

I can't seem to change my username. There is no tab under my settings that allows me to do so.

This is very minor and should be easily fixed so I am going to put it out: There is a typo on the blogs notification settings:

1BtpKvN.png

There seems to be some sort of date-related glitch with the visitor messages. I received a notification that someone had written a message on my profile, but when I click on it, I get taken to a message from a year ago

Also, does anyone know how to turn off the "New blog posts" notification? It's a bit distracting

Last edited:
I just got the trophy for getting a like, either someone fixed that or there's just a big delay in getting the award once you've met the requirements.
Likes were reset during the switch, by the looks of things.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom