• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some help needed with Mozilla Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I tried to look answer to my problem, but couldn't find anything helpful and then I thought about asking help here :|.

So, my Firefox doesn't show me any images, videos or styles anymore. For an example, Google looks like this, when viewed Firefox now. Internet Explorer works fine though (and I'm actually posting this with it, since there isn't any of those New Thread or Add Reply buttons there in Firefox). It worked completly fine yesterday, but not today.
I already tried to uninstall the whole thing, clean with CCleaner and then install it again, didn't work. I also reset all changes via Firefox's Safe Mode and tried to update Java, still no good. I'm not particularly good with computers, so I don't have any clue what to do next. I'd really like to keep using Firefox though, so hopefully someone could help me now.

I'm not too good with Firefox, but I'm pretty sure there's an option under View > Formatting (or something like that; I know it's a directory under View) that's called No Formatting. If it's checked, uncheck it.

Thanks for the help guys, but I figured there's some problems with my AdBlock Plus, which seems to now disable all images and videos. I still can't figure what's wrong in there, since it has worked perfectly fine few years now and I've not made any changes a long time. This's just weird...

Maybe there's an extension giving you issues.

Go to Tools > Options > General > 'Manage Add-Ons' Button

Check in either the 'Extensions' window or 'Plugins' window for signs of AdBlock software and hover over it and disable it. Restart Firefox and I think you should be good.

[Not the same program but...] I disabled my AVG firefox extenison since it's pretty intensive on my (rather weak) processor and takes up tons of window space when I use firefox. You can get by without those blockers pretty fine if you know you're looking in the safe places. (though I do safeguard with good hosts file blocks, if you can manage that, you can actually block even the most harmless ads from popping up:/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom