• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some ideas, However one main question i got.

Reaction score
I have great ideas of making some fics, Non-Pokemon and Pokemon alike.

My first idea is of making a fanfic of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, In which side stories not in 'Main Journals' would be told. I know, this idea couldn't work out well without the comics but have to give it a shot.

Second, A Fanfic based on Percy Jackson movies, between Lightning Thief (2010) and Sea of Monsters (2013). This one i would want to keep a bit secret, but for non-readers/watchers of Percy Jackson, He is the demigod son of Poseidon. Yeah, Greek Mythology. I wish to have some of the contents from Clash of the titans (2010) and Wrath of the titans (2012).

And, I have to say, @LightningTopaz asked first in this section of the forums, "How to turn the TCG into an fic?" I posted an answer/suggestion there, And it seemed good to me so i want to make it into my own fic, With permission by LightningTopaz. My idea was for a Bakugan style TCG in a form of a fic. Sounds dumb but yeah.

And my main question is, Are there any people on the forums, who are fans of these franchises, and even into reading?

I like Percy Jackson, so I'd probably give that a look. I'm also into TCGs and things, so I'd like to see a fic that does it right. Not many do, so it'd be a nice change.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom