• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

BULBAPEDIA: Some images broken

Sheep

cute patootie
Reaction score
I've had a persistent issue (several years now, and several laptops later) where around 1/7 of images on the wiki are broken. Example from the Dream World artwork page below:

I've disabled all of my extensions including AdBlock, which I originally thought was the culprit, and pages still look the same. I've also tried opening the page in Safari rather than Chrome, and images are still broken like this. They only show properly on my mobile device.

Can someone kindly assist?

Spriteit

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Out of curiosity has this issue been fixed? All the image thumbnails appear fine for me (recent uploads being an exception admittedly)

Sheep

cute patootie
Reaction score
Unfortunately nope. I seem to be one of the few having this issue. It stinks having to go to sites other than Bulbapedia for these images, since everything else works fine. /:

Spriteit

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
It's very odd that the issue is happening between several devices as well. It's it the same images?

Sheep

cute patootie
Reaction score
Yup, the same images! Oddly enough the mobile version works (with m.archives.bulbagarden.net), but not the regular URL (archives.bulbagarden.net), so I'll stick with that as a solution for now.