• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Some kind of Diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittypaws

Adores and Admires Humor
Reaction score
You know what is worse then not getting the Diancie code before the expiration date? Trying to get the Diancie card at the beginning of the giveaway and have the all the Game Stops within a 50 mile radius all given out and not planning to get more cards.

Boy, was I upset. Then I got to thinking and I am willing to get a hacked or clone Diancie if it will not harm my game or 3DS system. I'm really not sure about it at the same time and may cancel out within the near future.

My offer:

PP ups
A shiny Crobat, Stantler, or Bulbasaur (5IV perfect is the Bulbasaur)
A spare Kyorge
A strange tornadus I got through wonder trade...
A master ball
IV bred Pinsir, Mawile, Eevee, or Larvesta (still working on the larvesta)

I will accept poor Ivs and/or terrible stats/nature (but I will accept a better one or a shiny)

I have not done any hacking either and plan not to.

Out of a fellow loathing for location-based event distributions, I feel obliged to help you out.

I've got a (legitimate) Diancie you can have. It's from a US code as well (OT: OCT2014), untouched, Quirky, x/31/31/x/31/x.

Could I get more information on the Kyogre & Tornadus (what's strange about it?) so I can make a choice?

Out of a fellow loathing for location-based event distributions, I feel obliged to help you out.

I've got a (legitimate) Diancie you can have. It's from a US code as well (OT: OCT2014), untouched, Quirky, x/31/31/x/31/x.

Could I get more information on the Kyogre & Tornadus (what's strange about it?) so I can make a choice?

I have two Kyorgres: one of them I nicknamed Raindrop with 1 perfect IV in special attack. Raindrop has a bashful nature while the other one has a gentle nature. Both have body slam, calm mind, ice beam, and hydro pump and level 45.

The Tornadus came from Japan through wonder trade. When I tried to return it, the player wouldn't trade back and I enventually lost him among the other Japanese 'friends' stored in my 3DS. It is a boy (yes) with the moves crunch, rock smash, and extrasensory (there is no fourth move). It has a rash nature with the regenerator ability. He has no perfect IVs. Right now it seems to be in its flying mode and not in its cloud. Whats so strange that it was a level 15 and then magical went to 53...

The Tornadus came from Japan through wonder trade. When I tried to return it, the player wouldn't trade back and I enventually lost him among the other Japanese 'friends' stored in my 3DS. It is a boy (yes) with the moves crunch, rock smash, and extrasensory (there is no fourth move). It has a rash nature with the regenerator ability. He has no perfect IVs. Right now it seems to be in its flying mode and not in its cloud. Whats so strange that it was a level 15 and then magical went to 53...

Wait, what? If that is the case I'm surprised you've not tossed it already, or at least put it up on the GTS. Did it just skip levels while it was sat in a box or something?

I'll take the Kyogre, the non-named one. Let me know your FC and availability to trade if you're okay with this.

Wait, what? If that is the case I'm surprised you've not tossed it already, or at least put it up on the GTS. Did it just skip levels while it was sat in a box or something?

I'll take the Kyogre, the non-named one. Let me know your FC and availability to trade if you're okay with this.

Okay. Thank you so much!

2380-3676-4199 IGN Heather

I'll be able to trade within this week after lunch. When specifically I don't know. See you then :)

@Skittypaws; After lunch doesn't mean a lot if I don't know what timezone you are in. I'm GMT and can only trade between 7pm-12am on weekdays so we'll have to work around that.

If you see me online send the trade request straightaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom