• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some manga questions

Irene

Jindai addicted
Reaction score
Since I heard that PokéSPE vol.21 is going to be out soon, I gave a look at Amzon Japan and happily saw it there. Nice. I know what I'll spend my remaining money after Christmas on X3

Though, since I'm not going to pay a huge shipping charge for just ONE manga, I think I'm gonna buy something else from there too...

My starting choice was the Battle Frontier manga by uh... I don't know the author's name. Anyway, this one. Though I couldn't find any useful information about it... it looks like the first volume of a series, but it doesn't look like I can find any following volumes... What I found are some spare plot infos and scans, but I don't even know if any Frontier Brain appears there o.o;
Anyone knows something about that?

And just because I'm a Battle Frontier fanatic, is the Battle Frontier saga of PokéSPE even going to be released in volumes (and WHEN?). I just have ONE CHAPTER from the magazine and that is really NOT ENOUGH, if you know what I mean :/

Last but not least, anyone has the original title/ISBN code of the Golden Boys manga? Just saw some scans and found it nice...

Dogasu, Would you like me to put together a synopsis if Ono's Myutsuu no Gyakushuu manga? The topic seems to have vanished.

Well, there is still little known about the Battle Frontier Manga with a sinopsys.
My recommendation:http://poke-challenge.tk/ ...first u need to set the site into English cause it is standard in French.(you'll find the translate button under the topic "Translation"), and then you will find it at the Manga section.
Well, it isn't pretty much and cannot inform at best, but I'd say it is just enough + it has some pretty scans :D

You will also find on this site, also at the Manga section, complete scans of volumes 7,15,16 and a bit of 17..hope that will interest you.(I think that there are periodicly released new chapter scans on the last volume-17-).

Thank you! I'll get right on it.
I've had some hijackings of that sort, myself, only by Russian web pages as well as French ones.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom