• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some of my art

CrystalGlacia

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
Lately, I've noticed that my art on DeviantART isn't getting a whole lot of attention. So I thought I'd bring some of it here. All of them are OCs that I'm going to be using in an upcoming fanfiction. But it seems to be taking a while, because I'm still trying to do research on the stuff in it.

Concept art - Kiyoi

This is Kiyoi. I think this is one of my best drawings ever. He is also most likely the most complex character I've ever made. Writing out his entire personality profile literally took me days.

Sketch - Viktor

Viktor is a Russian man with albinism. Now, before you ask about his nationality, let me say this- in my fic, the Pokemon world is located in Japan. He has a pet Glaceon, too.

I'll be back with more, because I have to leave now.

Thanks! ^_^

I have three more.

Sketch - Akura

This is Kiyoi's identical twin brother, Akura. Thanks to events that they've experienced throughout their lives, they are no longer genetically identical, but they're still just as close as any other siblings. They're best friends, but even they get tired of each other at times.

Sketch - Ivan

This is Ivan, and he is drunk. He just finished drinking an entire six-pack. Just look at that vacant, carefree smile. He doesn't have a care in the world right now. Oh, and he's blonde and mute. Hence the "...".

Sketch - Kiyoi

Kiyoi is NOT amused, obviously.

I still like Sticktor Viktor and Ivan the best.

And you NEED to do that 25 expressions with Mr. Bubbles Viktor.

Because his expressions are so diverse.

Back
Top Bottom