• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some of my Pokemon art, as well as some monsters of my own~ (added Burgh!)

Chevrine

Sparklegoat
Reaction score
EDIT: Oh Arti/Burgh, u so fine. Also I hate drawing humans orz
2382685.png

EDIT: Adding Acai, my Archeops :D

2381797.png

Let's start with the most recent (and my favourite), Mewtwo. My favourite Pokemon and asdsahdfsag I get sick of drawing cutesie things, I really do. So I was pleased when this happened as I watched Doctor Who. It's a mutant, Game Freak, stop making it look like a stick. Its HG/SS sprite was ATROCIOUS. (links to huge version of same picture)

Then there's this Sandshrew. She still doesn't have a name. The design was the result of my drawing a Sandshrew from memory and adding in my own flair. This is the second picture. My friend Sebastian wanted to make Pokesonas and wanted me to as well even though I kinda already had one, so I agreed. His is a Scrafty/Zuruzukin.
sandshrew_by_camaliemanic-d387jnr.png

This is my most-viewed and favourited deviation despite being very messy D: I've put more heart into most of my Gallery, but ah well. It started as me trying to show Sebastian how badly I fail at Mew and somehow a Raichu got into the picture. I see them as kangaroo rats, so I don't exactly follow the official art where anatomy is concerned :B
big_feet_by_camaliemanic-d387hlu.png

These next two are Christmas cards I did for a friend and his mother. And I guess I'll include his father's too, which is Stitch from Lilo and Stitch since he loves Stitch :D
pikachu_jigglypuff_card_by_camaliemanic-d35jsam.png

oddish_cherubi_card_by_camaliemanic-d35jscf.png

stitch_card_by_camaliemanic-d35js93.png

This was me attempting a new colouring style--lineless, and more soft. She's a Skitty owned by Sebastian, and I drew her because he asked me to, on a picture of my own OC named Calliope, after I noted they had the same name. This picture links to the original sketch of both. I don't generally draw humans, especially girls or children...

Also, a Charizard done in the same style at someone's request on a forum...

If you go on the oekaki you MIGHT remember this from several months back. That was the first time I ever used an oekaki. It seems to have disappeared since D: Which is sad, I really wanted to watch the animation again ;n; The Glameow and Floatzel are based on OCs, with the Floatzel acting also as my Pokesona prior to the Sandshrew sona's creation. The Glameow is based on the monster Jarett linked near the end of my post, while the Floatzel is named Lark. And the Zubat and Gastly I caught on Pearl, named Stardust and Nightshade, respectively.
oekaki_first_run_by_camaliemanic-d314eoq.png

And lastly, this silly little comic I did for Deino/Monozu and Hydreigon/Sazandora. Poor Deino. You're going to be a puppet one day~
puppet_show_by_camaliemanic-d341mde.png

And then, here are some of my monster OCs. I DIG monsters, so I have quite a few. If you wanna know about any of them, feel free to ask me o: They're mostly quite large, so I'm linking.

Ifr'tali
Baby Jarett
Jarett
Reggie
Jarett bust

Ifr'tal/human hybrid
Baby Iggy
Teen Iggy

Salami Mutant (yes, you heard right)
Sal

Sybas
Maine
Maine Bust
Baby Maine

Annnnddd a classic zombie.
Joseph

And I guess a link to my dA~

Last edited:
Re: Some of my recent Pokemon art, as well as some monsters of my own~

These are really good! I especially like the original monsters in the first group "Ifr'tali". Sandshrew and Raichu were great as well, and Skitty deserves a mention, as well as Stitch.

These are my favourites so far, keep it up!

Thanks! :D I figure I'll throw in this 'Guess the Character' meme I did a while back...

It took forever for 2, 3, 5, and 8 to be figured out elsewhere. Maybe here will be different? :D
2371317.png

Wow..The first one. Just wow. I love seeing Pokemon realism art. I really like the picture with the tone coloring as well.

Thank you much! owo

Ah. Very nice.

Your Mewtwo certainly captures the mutated experiment aspect. Sometimes bony, sometimes too muscular, distended-like lower body, proportions slightly out of wack. It's superbly done.

"Hey, Puppet Pal Jiheddo!"
"Hey, Puppet Pal Jiheddo!"
"Do you know what my fay-vo-rit bird pokemon is?"
"No Puppet Pal Jiheddo, what is it?"
"A WashiBONK!"

Now let's see...
Frollo, Wally, er... can't guess the next three...
Lotso perhaps?, Mewtwo (obviously), looks familiar but can't put my finger on it, Sheik, and... well, I can't remember their name, but I recognize the character- ah!, Birdo or something, right?

Re: Some of my recent Pokemon art, as well as some monsters of my own~ (added Archeop

Thanks! :D Yeah, I love imagining him as a mutated thing like this. I'm glad it came out well! <3

I died. I absolutely died. xD You win the internet.

Yep! Those are all right! c:

I added a sketch of my Archeops C:

Re: Some of my recent Pokemon art, as well as some monsters of my own~ (added Archeop

Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon as well and I must say you did a stellar job with him :) Also, Archeops is also pretty cool!

Ah! Cool. He's (she's?) very colorful, like some sort of bird of paradise. I like the coloring style on the feathers. I'm not quite sure what it reminds me of, but it's a nice effect. At first think the head looks a little too snake-like, but looking at the official art, it's just sort of like that... ?>>

Oh, and I figured out number 8: It's Chrono! It sort of just popped into my head when I was looking at it again. Since I've never actually seen Chrono Crusade, I had to check, but I'm fairly certain it's him.
Still can't tell who those last three guys on the top are. Man with long top hat with flower and holding skull also sort of seems familiar, but nothing specific to go on...
The other two don't actually have a lot of facial definition (or face) but I imagine if I'd seen them before, their characterizations would be enough.

Thanks, F-22! :D

Acai's a girl Archeops, one of two girls on my team this time around o: The other's my Larvesta <3 Yeah, the head is super snakey xD I was trying to mix her a little bit between Archeops' design and my own interpretation of an archaeopteryx. I LOVE archaeopteryx <3

Sadly, he's not Chrono o: He apparently also resembles a character from Disgaea o: Nah, he's from something so obscure only two people have gotten it, and one was a friend I obsess about the series to xD So is Number 3. Different series, I mean, but still obscure. Both are Konami series, though o: As for guy with top hat, the skull's name is Eliza, and she was his wife. If that helps xD He's so freaking creepy. Last guy is a theif who tried to support his wife's shopping addiction without her knowing o: I...couldn't draw his incredibly fancy hair |D He's well-known to players of the series for how he talks. He tends to mutter (in very small text), and then YELLLLLL and then apologise profusely as the text gets smaller and smaller again xD

Back
Top Bottom