• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some of Your Favoirte Anime Errors

JohnnyCool708

Observer
Reaction score
While watching the Anime, there have been many big errors, especially in the first season. Some of my favorites are:

In the Pokerap, when they say GRAVELER they show you a Geodude.

When Ash catches Pidgeotto, it is eating a random worm.

Caterpie's Counter......... Koffing's Counter

My favorite though is when Pikachu uses Thunderbolt on Brock's Onix........

Let's say it together.

Seviper evolves from Arbok.

my favorite is probably seviper into arbok, but also which pokemon would be best to battle tyrouge, and the answer was exploud a normal type...typing is off there normal<fighting.
also the fact that so many electric moves hit ground types, and how gary's umbreon knows agility in power play and other attack mess ups, like the seemingly endless attacks learned by some pokemon at one point in time.

pikaclone.png

Drake's (orange island champion) dragonite using ten different moves in the same battle.

Wow the thing above is really really dumb. It is beyond stupid. It is so stupid, I could not even realize until about 1 minute after looking at the picture.

Let's see....Pikachu being able to communicate with a legendary beast thorugh an orb lol

Took my a few minutes to see that pic's error.

Anything with "Go Fer The Horn!!!!!"

Or the early episode where Pikachu uses Scratch and Bite. (Don't remember the epidoe name though)

You know, for an anime this large in fans, how are there so many mistakes, not only in the dub, but as seen above (other page ...) the original too.

Hiring the worst animation directors there are out there.:sweat:

In DP165, Infernape's tail missing. That was EPIC!!!

Hiring the worst animation directors there are out there.:sweat:

In DP165, Infernape's tail missing. That was EPIC!!!

Yeah, I would say not hiring Studio Dice or Kenchi Hara is a pretty bad mistake. Look at what we get. Utter crap compared to the two listed.

-Thunder armor.
-Jessie having Likitung before she caught it.
-Gary having 45 Pokemon in EP013 but only 30 in EP025.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom