• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some random stuff (gen iv also)

Former Disco Dan

Reaction score
Few things I'm looking for:

Gen IV:
Any ditto with 1 or more perfect IVs
A female spiritomb
A shiny charmander with metal claw
A fateful encounter regigigas (just to borrow so I can get regis in plat)

Gen V:
A female eeveelution with dreamworld ability
A female crawdaunt (or corphish) with dreamworld ability

Either Gen:
Darkrai
Any shiny

What I can offer:
Have lots of riolu including quite a few females
lots of magby (mostly female)
a few female chimchar
a few female charmander
A wide variety of others in both gen iv and v, will gladly breed for moves, natures or 1-2 perfect ivs on request
Have most pokemon available with the exception of a few legendaries and any event pokemon

Notes:
For anything listed I will gladly trade multiple pokemon in return
Will take offers of other things for what i can offer

I have or can breed female spiritombs in gen IV if you have a glameow or omanyte you're willing to trade

I can trade a glameow no problem for the spiritomb, do you want a specific nature, move or highest iv?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom