• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who supports this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manathief

I was Lawnmowergirl
Reaction score
...Murph x Kate. Am I insane? (don't answer that if you want to live).

I may have possibly found the most obscure non-nevermet ship possible.

the most obscure? I BEG TO DIFFER MADAME
i ship nage x murph. :c nage as in vatona & nage. (yes, seriously.)

i also ship angler x brook [one angler out of many... sigh], as well as "that one dim sun guy turned fishing guide" x "the elder's granddaughter".
soyeah. i think murph x kate is a little less obscure. x] there might be someone else out there that ships it! so don't give up hope~~

Oh golly, we're discussing Murph ships and Vsy isn't here? I'll have to tell her this is here.

Earlier I was considering the feasability of Murph/Tiffany.

i also ship angler x brook [one angler out of many... sigh], as well as "that one dim sun guy turned fishing guide" x "the elder's granddaughter".
soyeah. i think murph x kate is a little less obscure. x] there might be someone else out there that ships it! so don't give up hope~~

After reading that, I don't she will :O

Fishing guide x Elder's grandaughter is MADE OF WIN.

We've got to name some of these.

You guys are making to go into spin-off games.

BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEYZ.

And the new Ranger game protagonists suck.

@ForeverandNevermore: Plz use my new name.

How about ReformShipping for fishing guide x Elder's granddaughter? That name doesn't seem to have been used yet.

that's what emulators are for

I MEAN. YES. PLZ TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY ಠㅂಠ

sounds good to me :]
another one for my shipping list it seems...

YEEESSS!! I named a ship!!one

*does the happy dance*
But I wonder what happened to my suggestion for a name for Bidoof x Sunflora in PMD 2? I wanted to call it DiaryShipping, but no one ever got back to me on that one... But it's practically canon! *brick'd*

that's what emulators are for

I MEAN. YES. PLZ TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY ಠㅂಠ

But emulators suck.

Of course I will! Having legimate Pokéymans in your cartridge is always better.

But I wonder what happened to my suggestion for a name for Bidoof x Sunflora in PMD 2? I wanted to call it DiaryShipping, but no one ever got back to me on that one... But it's practically canon! *brick'd*

hmm... maybe it just got lost in the shuffle. i'm sure it happens every once in a while, probably b/c of people like me who submit like 20 ship names at a time xD

But emulators suck.

not totally... i play the ranger games on DeSmuME and they work like a charm ;]
of course, diamond, pearl & platinum glitch up so bad that they're unplayable, but i s'pose we all have to make some sacrifices /srsface

hmm... maybe it just got lost in the shuffle. i'm sure it happens every once in a while, probably b/c of people like me who submit like 20 ship names at a time xD

I see... well...So... maybe I should resubmit it, or...?

No need to worry, Blackjack, wherever there's Ranger stuff...there's me. *Heroic pose*

Although I'm afraid I must decline to discuss Murph at this time due to certain issues.

nage x murph.

...but YES this makes perfect sense.

angler x brook

NO NO NO CAPTAIN PUEL SEA X BROOK FOR LIFE! (seriously though I like Brook so I'm good with whatever)

Oh, and just want to say that all you people who are paying attention to extremely minor characters, you rock.

And since I'm in a thread about Ranger shippings that probably nobody else supports, I'd also like to complain that nobody else seems to like Spenser/Joel even though it's like really obvious. That will be all.

Ollie x Elaine : It's canon but nobody cares about it :'(

i love ollie & elaine <3
(me: "I WILL FIND THAT DRAGONAIR IN THE NAME OF LOVE >D")

and spenser/joel too, though i haven't played much of the first ranger game...

NO NO NO CAPTAIN PUEL SEA X BROOK FOR LIFE! (seriously though I like Brook so I'm good with whatever)

that sounds fabulous as well~~
anything with brook is immediately an A+ ship ;D

as much as i adore angler x brook [seriously, i'm writing a fic x_o], i also kind of ship angler x "that kid that stands next to him and claims to be a better fisherman"
lol. i'm serious tho :c

@ Zel - I WOULD SO READ THAT.

Hey, here's something else that actually is canon: Kaplan/Claire.

And I just remembered one of my other favorites, Cameron/Elita. I have visions of him giving her all of this useless junk while she pretends to like it.

Also, I made this up just now, but it's obscure and it's kind of cute: Freddie/Leilani.

i love ollie & elaine <3
(me: "I WILL FIND THAT DRAGONAIR IN THE NAME OF LOVE >D")

and spenser/joel too, though i haven't played much of the first ranger game...

I'm so p*ssed off that I missed my chance to do that Special Mission where they get married.

I kind of like LazyPervertShipping, personally.

o_o It's on the list.

x_X Guys, don't talk about roms and emulators. Really. Even in strikeout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom