• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Is your role similar to mine?

The way they spoke makes it seem they either have a role similar to mine.

I think people are voting for him BECAUSE he's only made one post and could be lying low to avoid getting voted on.

Based on everything I've read so far:
Vote: Max1996

Their win-con is tied directly to someone else surviving which gives me strong independent role vibes.
why would have a similar role to yours make them independent? also have you played in a game with a miller before?

out of the votes on me I liked Jinjo the least. she just asked where I am and then dropped her vote, kind of implied it wasn't a vote to lynch even though it clearly was at that stage.

Night 1 - Chaos Nil!
Players:
1. @Max1996
2. @Frozen Fennec
3. @Lone_Garurumon
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
6. @Feenie
7. @FinalArcadia
8. @Jinjo
9. @Chevywolf30
10. @Death Meta Apres Midi
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
12. @Grammaton
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Day 1 End Vote Totals:
Max1996 - 6 (Death Meta Apres Midi, Grammaton, Grande Homme, Chevywolf30, Frozen Fennec, HumanDawn)
Jeff Peak Passenger - 3 (Jinjo, FinalArcadia, Max1996)
Frozen Fennec - 2 (Space, Lone_Garurumon)
Lone_Garurumon - 1 (Feenie)
Grande Homme - 1 (Jeff Peak Passenger)

Max1996 has been lynched, they were:
Dear Max1996

Chaos-1.png
Chr-ch0.png

You are Chaos the protector of the Chao and sometimes known as Chaos the God of Destruction due to that unfortunate incident with the Echidna tribe 3000 years ago.

You are the former guardian of the Emeralds and deeply care about the Chao who you protect and thus will do anything to keep them from harm, you are therefore the Unlyncher and must do everything in your power to protect <redacted> (Grande Homme) whom you know to be of your kin from being lynched.

In short, you are Chaos, Unlyncher, you are aligned with Yourself and win if <redacted> survives to endgame. Should you fail in this, who knows what may happen...

Dx-perfect.jpg

You have become Perfect Chaos!

Enraged by <redacted>'s death and overcome by negative emotions of hatred, rage and anger, you absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds and attain your ultimate form Perfect Chaos. You wish nothing more than to see the entire world destroyed and have thus become the Serial Killer and must eliminate all other players in the game leaving yourself as the last one standing. In order to do this you may submit the action Kill: <player> each night in order to eliminate the targeted player.

Max1996 was lynched, they were Chaos Zero, Independent Unlyncher and were allied with themselves!

It is now Night 1, phase ends 8PM GMT on Saturday 27th March!

Please submit your night actions!

Countdown Timer

Last edited:
Sorry Max. I believed your claim, but you were non-town and when there’s no definitive wagon, that’s what happens.

Well, I think we can fairly safely say that Grande Homme is town?

I was convinced Max was Gamma lol (my 2nd guess would've been Big and Froggy though I thought that was a long-shot), glad at least he didn't bomb anyone on the way out. Chaos Zero never even crossed my mind for that claim though it makes since in hindsight. Are there just generic Chao in the game as a role, then? I guess with how synonymous the Chao Garden is with the Adventure titles, that may be the case.

I mean saying you'll avenge someone is a pretty explicit implication that you know they aren't scum

Not necessarily? I was confident enough he would flip Independent to be dramatic about it.

That said, I got the data I needed.

Even if Max1996 was an Independent, Mafia could still want to lynch him to save themselves or get a lynch by. Max1996 said his role could be detrimental to Mafia, so even the more reason.

@FinalArcadia who do you think is Grande Homme’s character?

@FinalArcadia who do you think is Grande Homme’s character?
Tikal is like a legit character important to the lore of SA1 that is connected to Chaos, but the part in the role PM about
do everything in your power to protect <redacted> (Grande Homme) whom you know to be of your kin
sounds like Grande Homme is a Chao? The only real named Chao in the games are Cheese and Chocola, but they didn't exist until Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Heroes respectively, which released years later.

For that reason, Grande Homme may be a role that represents the Chao as a whole given their prominence in the Adventure games, like maybe a group of a neutral, hero, and dark Chao or something? It's either that, or Tikal, I think.

Tikal is like a legit character important to the lore of SA1 that is connected to Chaos, but the part in the role PM about

sounds like Grande Homme is a Chao? The only real named Chao in the games are Cheese and Chocola, but they didn't exist until Sonic Advance 2 and Sonic Heroes respectively, which released years later.
Huh. I was thinking he would be Tikal, but I didn't think about how that was worded. Either way, being a Chao or Tikal stills clears him.

Actually wait... Omochao???

Omochao wasn't in Adventure 1, but being that it was a named character, it may be considered "kin" to Chaos regardless, even if Omochao is a robot? I don't know, it's a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom