• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Probably best to keep your protect target secret, keep mafia guessing where to target or not without having any extra information.

Some of the miller stuff seems like a site culture difference, but if DMAM turns up mafia, I wouldn't exactly be surprised if Jeff was a scum partner on the basis of D1 regardless.
What a weird connection to make

Don't ask who to protect because if someone gives you a list of names then mafia will know who to kill

This post from Jeff looks like scum to me who is throwing shade at me. Miller is a common role in bulbagarden and of course I'm always going to believe a miller claim. I also did not like how he said I believed the doctor claim and the same thing can be said about FA who also believed the doctor claim. Jeff's town read on HD also looked tmi.
I wasn’t talking about you here lol I was talking about lone. he said he was town reading Chevy solely on the doctor claim. also believing a miller claim is fine in general, but not in this case when it was claimed after everyone had already posted. it is well known that millers always claim in their first post so scum would’ve known with relative confidence that town don’t have a miller so what reason is there to just straight up believe it here?

He said N1 that he would like if I was either Vigilante killed or cop checked - maybe he wanted to hint that I was the target?

at risk of sounding dumb, why would he hint that?

also did not like how he said I believed the doctor claim and the same thing can be said about FA who also believed the doctor claim.
Probably best to keep your protect target secret, keep mafia guessing where to target or not without having any extra information.

anyone can chime in, but because you guys sort of mention it here, do either of you believe Chevy's doctor claim or? I can't help but be worried about the janitor thing but Chevy, based on what little meta I have of him he is being believable to me.

What a weird connection to make
Given that you were one of the people most against voting Jeff D1 and continued pushing the Max wagon after that, I don't think it is weird to think there may be a connection there.
anyone can chime in, but because you guys sort of mention it here, do either of you believe Chevy's doctor claim or? I can't help but be worried about the janitor thing but Chevy, based on what little meta I have of him he is being believable to me.
I believe it given the lack of counterclaims and the fact that the odds of actually NK-ing+janitor-ing doctor N1 and then successfully claiming it seem low. Not protecting anyone N1 is easy to fake, but I also feel like if Chevy was mafia and had scumbuddies pushing them to fakeclaim doc, they'd have planned better than that if that was the strategy.

Frozen Fennec: Miller. Probably alright based on the claim with no counters, despite some initial misgivings.
Lone_Garurumon: HD's right y'all, this guy's trouble.
HumanDawn: As I said, looking better due to sticking to his guns during our discussion.
Space: Looks fine. I really don't see what people are going at her for.
FinalArcadia: Seems fine. Nothing's really jumping out at me as bad.
Jinjo: Looks good so far. I'm liking their content.
Chevywolf30: Doctor, no counters. Almost certainly clear.
Death Meta Apres Midi: Bad. I've explained this when I voted for them.
Jeff Peak Passenger: Definitely stepped up after their absence D1 and I like the cut of their jib.
Grammaton: Been kinda weird, actually. Especially with relation to the pseudo-counter claim without telling us what it is. Which still hasn't actually been cleared up based on what I can see.
Grande Homme: Probably clear based on his relation to Max.

The bolded three statements come off to me as the strongest in regards to support. The others are they either look fine/good or bad/weird which aren't statements I expect a Tracker who got nothing out of them got.

at risk of sounding dumb, why would he hint that?

It's not exactly a hint in the traditional sense, but more of a breadcrumb in case he gets Nightkilled - it would show where his interests lay to use his action on. I kind of doubt he used it on me from how he went as far as to say to get me vigilante killed, so maybe it was really Fennec considering he suspected them and didn't vote them?

Day 3 - Bittersweet Eggsecution!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
7. @FinalArcadia
8. @Jinjo
9. @Chevywolf30
10. @Death Meta Apres Midi
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
12. @Grammaton
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Chevywolf30 was killed, they were:
Dear Chevywolf30

Amy-9.png
Sonic-Adventure2-Art2-D-Amy-Rose.png

You are Amy Rose, a bright, cheerful girl and self-appointed girlfriend of Sonic. You like to chase Sonic wherever he goes and hope to convince him to marry you. Aside from being obsessed with Sonic, you are also a kind-hearted individual who never gives up no matter how hopeless things may seem.

As you are a kind-hearted person who never gives up and cares for others, you are the Doctor.

Each night during the game you may submit the action Protect: <player> in order to protect the target player from being killed that night.

In short, you are Amy Rose, Doctor, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Death Meta Apres Midi was killed, they were:
Dear Death Meta Apres Midi

Robotnik-8.png
Sonic-Adventure-2-Eggman.png

You are Doctor Eggman, sometimes known as Doctor Robotnik, the evil genius scientist with an IQ of 300 with an aspiration to conquer the world and build the Eggman Empire. You’re arch nemesis is Sonic the Hedgehog an irritatingly fast blue hedgehog who’s always ruining your plans for world domination. Your nefarious schemes often involve the capture of small animals to power your army of badnik robots which make up the backbone of the robot army you’ve assembled to conquer the world and coming up with inventive new traps and weapons to finally rid yourself of that annoying blue hedgehog. You are also known for making numerous attempts to obtain the Chaos Emeralds or Master Emerald in order to power your most deadly weapons or drive forwards your plans.

As you are Genius Inventor you have built several machines in order to thwart the plans of Sonic and his friends during this game, as such you are Rolecop, 1x Janitor. Each night during the game you may submit the action Rolecop: <player> in order to use your role detector on the targeted player and determine their role. In addition to the role detector, you also have the Egg Carrier cleaning robots at your disposal to dispose of an enemy you may have eliminated preventing their identification by Sonic’s friends, however you may only do this once during the game. During the night you may choose to use this ability by submitting the action Janitor: <player> to prevent your kill target that night being revealed to the town when they die.

In short, you are Doctor Eggman, Rolecop, 1x Janitor, you are aligned with the Eggman Empire and win when the town are eliminated or you equal them in number.

It is now Day 3, phase ends 8:00PM BST on Thursday 1st April!

Countdown Timer

Hmm, interesting, you’d expect egg man to be the godfather?

This probably goes without requiring any explanation.

Vote: Jeff Peak Passenger

I claim the vig kill on Doctor Eggman.
NICE, thank you for saving us a phase on DMAM!

I'm in the car rn so can't post much (COVID vaccine#1) but I'm thinking we definitely need to look at people like Jeff and maybe Grammaton or Jinjo given how the LG lynch saved DMAM and Human seems clear now.

gah I can't type for crap on a phone in a moving vehicle lmao sorry for any typos

No, you know what? I think this is warranted at this point so real quick

Vote: Jeff Peak Passenger
Hmm, interesting, you’d expect egg man to be the godfather?
This makes me wonder if Shadow is actually mafia and godfather.[/B]

Back
Top Bottom