• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Yeah not very ideal tbh. I’m indifferent now, as the actions do line up with, and I don’t think JPP is scum either, based on his posts, more specifically going after Grammaton like that. I’m interested to hear what Jinjo claimas well.

Also, FinalArcadia why do you keep sussing me?

Also, FinalArcadia why do you keep sussing me?
?

When did I "keep sussing" you? I made a joke once and then said I was mostly kidding.
you know what would really suck is if all this time we were all town-reading Grande Homme as town because of Max's role and he was somehow actually mafia sitting back watching this all unfold lmao
Yeah, that would be weird and it's why I was mostly joking about Grande Homme. Character-wise, I don't think there is a single mafia-aligned possible character that would make sense to be Grande Homme based on Max's role PM. I'm just not a fan of how he hasn't been super active despite being one of the most cleared players since practically D1, N1 at the latest.

Does anyone know the current vote count?

Like, between the group of Jinjo, Space, Jeff, and Grammaton, I'm not feeling the Space lynch on account of her claim actually being one that can be proven and I know at the very least is half-true given that it lines up with what I did on N2. And there is evidence that LG did target Human too with the way his read on him changed. Would mafia really have a motion detector when they already had a rolecop, which is almost just a straight-up better role for information? Jinjo is the most mysterious of the bunch because we have no claim from her and she's honestly been under the radar quite a bit in this game, but at the same time, I don't think she's really done anything that scummy, and she's responded well to votes against her when they've happened.

I feel like Grammaton or Jeff are the likeliest to be scum, possibly even both of them and maybe their votes were meant to distance? Both have dubious claims in that Jeff's can't be proven (and he said something about his role not being revealed even if he died? what does that mean? with no janitor left, why wouldn't it be revealed?) and Grammaton's discourages any night actions to be used on them and it could be mafia as easily as it could be town. Actually, it could even take the place of godfather when you think about it, because it just totally negates a check period. Grammaton also isn't as forthcoming in giving reads on players as Jeff, and then both have the potential angle for partners with DMAM for reasons stated other times this phase, more than any other player remaining.

image0.jpg

On a side note, Grammaton's lack of a reads list (or really any posts recently - like latter half of this phase - that weren't related to people discussing their own role) or is really starting to make me nervous. Ughghgh I just don't know if Jeff or Grammaton is the better choice right now and it's stressing me out.

btw I thought day was only 24 hours long and thought that vote count was the end of day so when I didn't see myself flip I figured maybe I'm not meant to and my role PM says I don't die when killed or lynched, my vote just doesn't count anymore.

btw I thought day was only 24 hours long and thought that vote count was the end of day so when I didn't see myself flip I figured maybe I'm not meant to and my role PM says I don't die when killed or lynched, my vote just doesn't count anymore.
Are you still counted as a player for the purposes of win conditions?

it's possible as it says I remain in the game, but my vote doesn't count. I don't know how it works here but where I usually play the role is called tree stump and the player is just treated as a dead player but they can just post after death.

On a side note, Grammaton's lack of a reads list (or really any posts recently - like latter half of this phase - that weren't related to people discussing their own role) or is really starting to make me nervous. Ughghgh I just don't know if Jeff or Grammaton is the better choice right now and it's stressing me out.

Don’t worry FH if Jeff flips Town we will figure the scum from interactions.

Night 3 - Spirit of Tikal!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
7. @FinalArcadia
8. @Jinjo
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
12. @Grammaton
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Day 3 End of Phase Vote Totals:
Jeff Peak Passenger - 5 (FinalArcadia, Grammaton, Jinjo, HumanDawn, Frozen Fennec)
Grammaton - 2 (Jeff Peak Passenger, Space)
Space - 1 (Grande Homme)

Jeff Peak Passenger has been lynched, they were:
Dear Jeff Peak Passenger

Sonic-Adventure-Tikal-3-D.png
Tikal-2.png

You are Tikal the Echidna

You are the daughter of Chief Pachacamac of the Pachacamac tribe of Echidnas and lived in the Mystic Ruins 3000 years ago. Unlike your father and the other members of your tribe you are a pacifist and oppose their warlike ways. You are a kind and gentle person who cares for others and befriended both the Chao and their protector Chaos who reside at the shrine of the Emeralds.

You tried to prevent your father and the tribe from invading the shrine to steal the Emeralds but were unsuccessful and this led to Chaos destroying the tribe and unleashing it’s wrath upon the world. In order to spare the world of his destruction you sealed your own spirit alongside Chaos inside the Master Emerald. Now once again freed from the emerald you exist in the present as a spirit to guide and protect others, you are therefore the Restless Spirit. As you are a spirit you cannot die and will remain in the game if you are lynched or killed, however you will no longer be able to vote if that happens.

In short, you are Tikal the Echidna, Restless Spirit, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Jeff Peak Passenger may continue to post in the thread, however they can no longer vote and do not count towards Town's majority!

It is now Night 3, phase ends 8:00PM BST on Friday 2nd April!

Please submit your night actions!

Countdown Timer

Sorry, Jeff, I'll take the L on the one.

Gun-to-my-head in case I'm NK'd, I think it's Grammaton/Jinjo personally, especially if nobody has been roleblocked. Obviously I was wrong this phase, but yeah, that's my thinking with Jeff being town. But Grammaton is the one I'd vote next and I wish I'd done it this phase. If Grammaton flips scum, Space is almost certainly clear since Space has been on Grammaton's case since very early and motion detector according to MafiaWiki can still pick up ascetics being targeted so that might be why it exists, and that really leaves only Jinjo or Frozen Fennec if we're still TRing Grande Homme (who is NOT Tikal and must be... generic Chao or Omochao I guess). If Grammaton is town, then really any group of Jinjo/Fennec/Space is on the table, but I'm hoping that won't be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom