• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Lol not voting until Jinjo claims, is there info on Gram

Jinjo would probably claim the Janitored role anyway.

Gram is probably scum based on PoE and what Jeff said about how Gramm’s Town meta not matching. Particularly how he voted DMAM and didn’t say much else in Day 2.

Jinjo is prob scum based on breaking the tie to lynch Lone.

welp guess we can just use this to chat in the meantime

Grammaton is definitely not silenced if he is telling the truth about his ascetic

@Space tiger and bunny 2!!

I remember you recommending the first season :M

@Space tiger and bunny 2!!

I remember you recommending the first season :M

yeah!! surprised you remember that lol..... season 1 is still so good, wonder how things are gonna go in season 2 cause i've got no clue. i'm looking forward to it

I miss Grammaton and Jinjo posting... I trusted them both but with neither of them posted this phase so they may really be scum ://

Makes me really bummed...

Wait, they killed FinalHazard, Chevywolf30 and Feenie, nevermind...

800D4251-90F0-4B89-B11A-4ABAF30146B3.jpeg

BB7F9BCB-1BBB-4EF3-B5B5-565F6E80C4B8.png
Ngl... FinalHazard looks really cute...

Night 4 - Big Overboard!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
8. @Jinjo
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
12. @Grammaton
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Day 4 End of Day Vote Totals:
Grammaton - 4 (HumanDawn, Space, Frozen Fennec, Grande Homme)

Grammaton was lynched, they were:
Dear Grammaton

Big-1.png

You are Big the Cat, a giant laid-back cat who loves fishing and hanging out with his best friend Froggy. You spend most of your days living in your hut in a serene part of the jungle only being drawn into events when your home or friend is threatened.

You’re oblivious to and unaffected by most attacks due to your big build; as such you are the Ascetic.

This passive role causes all actions taken against you during the night to fail; this does not protect you from night kills however.

In short, you are Big the Cat, Ascetic, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

It is now Night 4, phase ends 8:00PM BST on Monday 5th April!

Please submit your night actions!

Countdown Timer

Jfc

I mentioned Big Cat makes sense as an Ascetic (or maybe just thought of it?) and it happened...

Sorry for not responding sooner. My internet was not working and I got it fixed today. I'm the redirector.

I think last phase was MYLO, so I’m guessing there’s a role tonight that Town can use to win the game. I have already used up my one Vigilante Kill.

If Jinjo is Town it’s up to her...

Back
Top Bottom