• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

nice clutch human

@Space Who do you think would fit such a role as Town?

maybe sonic, since he's the fastest thing alive and all that, could see him being quick enough to redirect, but i also think he'd fit something stronger.

E-102 Gamma could also fit, since it strikes me as a more 'robotlike' ability and Gamma, given his trying to 'free' the others like him and him protecting Amy, redirect could work.

Meanwhile, I'm having trouble considering who miller might be. Just don't see it being Shadow-- not even discounting the fact I think he'd be mafia moreso, but also the ultimate lifeform would just be miller? Doesn't seem right. And I can't think of who else miller would be.

@Frozen Fennec

Are you really just miller? or is there something more

@Space @Frozen Fennec @Jinjo Why should I not vote any of you?

well I thought you trusted my claim

Vote: Jinjo

As I said before, my ability is motion detector and it was 2x. Frozen Fennec was my top choice to vote out, I am still bothered by the miller claim & which character that could be because I am blanking, but. I did not do anything last night phase and it has to be the two of them. Unless we've been bamboozled by Grande Homme

Also, assuming for a second Jinjo is telling the truth, action failing does not mean I even attempted to do anything. Failing could mean it simply failed because there was nothing to redirect. I honestly don't like how quick Frozen Fennec was to implicate me through that. But I am going to wait on Human's input

nice clutch human

maybe sonic, since he's the fastest thing alive and all that, could see him being quick enough to redirect, but i also think he'd fit something stronger.

E-102 Gamma could also fit, since it strikes me as a more 'robotlike' ability and Gamma, given his trying to 'free' the others like him and him protecting Amy, redirect could work.

Meanwhile, I'm having trouble considering who miller might be. Just don't see it being Shadow-- not even discounting the fact I think he'd be mafia moreso, but also the ultimate lifeform would just be miller? Doesn't seem right. And I can't think of who else miller would be.

@Frozen Fennec

Are you really just miller? or is there something more
A vanilla Miller role, outside of my role giving a misleading read to show "mafia" instead of my true alignment, I cannot do anything.
As I said before, my ability is motion detector and it was 2x. Frozen Fennec was my top choice to vote out, I am still bothered by the miller claim & which character that could be because I am blanking, but. I did not do anything last night phase and it has to be the two of them. Unless we've been bamboozled by Grande Homme
Your post clears up my doubts then. Sorry about that.

Unvote: Space

Will be reading Grande Homme's posts here tomorrow when I have time and feel less sleepy.

I did a read through on Fennec's posts and saw she said I hinted babysitter and she said this on N3. This was also the night where it said action failed so this makes me think mafia visited me for thinking I hinted babysitter.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Frozen Fennec

Nope. I clarified to Frozen Fennec in N3 itself that you did not soft babysitter.

Also, assuming for a second Jinjo is telling the truth, action failing does not mean I even attempted to do anything. Failing could mean it simply failed because there was nothing to redirect. I honestly don't like how quick Frozen Fennec was to implicate me through that. But I am going to wait on Human's input

Jinjo said she used it on Jeff who was a Restless Spirit and the action did not fail according to her.

Will be reading Grande Homme's posts here tomorrow when I have time and feel less sleepy.

I’m not voting the Chao in this game. Though they may as well claim @Grande Homme.

If you don’t vote with me, we are guaranteed to lose in a 3 vs 2 because Mafia only needs a tie to win which they can do in the last second.

nice clutch human

well I thought you trusted my claim

thanks Space

Yeah Gamma fits a lot, but at this point somebody must have claimed Feenie’s janitored role and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was one of the playable characters. Which is why I am a bit paranoid of you but so far Jinjo is a higher priority.

I agree about Shadow based on my own role having 2 powers.

the tides have changed Space with the bigger PoE, but so far i trust a little more

thoughts on Grande Homme being a godfather chao?

@Jeff Peak Passenger thoughts?

Post #458 which was in response to post #453 which I did not realize until after I had made my night 3 post and made a follow up post where I note that accidentally thought Jinjo was Babysitter due to that post being read wrong on my part.

btw this doesn't answer my question of where you first learned of the babysitter role ;)

Lol Fennec sussing me now.

Probably is Jinjo and Fennec tbh

Then vote Jinjo, unless you are more comfortable with Fennec?

I really doubt Space and Fennec are aligned with how Space voted Fennec Day 1 and then Fennec decided to claim Miller after everyone else did.

If you don’t vote with me, we are guaranteed to lose in a 3 vs 2 because Mafia only needs a tie to win which they can do in the last second.
If you're sure then...
Vote: Space
Lol Fennec sussing me now.

Probably is Jinjo and Fennec tbh
I've verified on several occasions that I am not mafia, I have nothing to gain from fake claiming a town role.
btw this doesn't answer my question of where you first learned of the babysitter role ;)
Actually it does. You're auto-assuming there is a babysitter role when my original response on night 3 was me assuming it might have been babysitter before Jinjo correcting me in regards to that post. Please re-read those posts, thank you.

Why did Grande Homme not claim when he was asked to claim? I start to wonder if scum are dodging from claiming. When I looked at Max role again it said he does not have a protect ability and how is Max supposed to protect a player when he doesn't have a protect ability? Seems like Max target is any alignment. So if Max target gets lynched and flips mafia then he will turn into an sk and if his target is town and gets killed at night he will turn into an sk.

The 2x motion detector claim also looks convenient to me. I have never seen a motion detector in bulbagarden and I do remember a scum player fake claimed motion detector.

Actually it does. You're auto-assuming there is a babysitter role when my original response on night 3 was me assuming it might have been babysitter before Jinjo correcting me in regards to that post. Please re-read those posts, thank you.

Huh? My question was how did you learn of the Babysitter role existing as role, not that it's in the game.

Why did Grande Homme not claim when he was asked to claim? I start to wonder if scum are dodging from claiming. When I looked at Max role again it said he does not have a protect ability and how is Max supposed to protect a player when he doesn't have a protect ability? Seems like Max target is any alignment. So if Max target gets lynched and flips mafia then he will turn into an sk and if his target is town and gets killed at night he will turn into an sk.

The 2x motion detector claim also looks convenient to me. I have never seen a motion detector in bulbagarden and I do remember a scum player fake claimed motion detector.

That's a good point about Grande Homme not claiming.

You don't need a protect ability. In Seraph there wasn't.

Max's target is of their own kin - a Chao. There are no evil Chao that I know of that would be Mafia.

I agree the 2x motion detector sounds convenient. I think I have seen a motion detector in BMGF before, and it could be a first anyway. I'm thinking Space is Tails here. Could still be the janitored role though.

Jinjo said she used it on Jeff who was a Restless Spirit and the action did not fail according to her.

OH. I mustve missed that. Jinjo is definitely lying then

thoughts on Grande Homme being a godfather chao?

that would be so weird... not impossible I guess, but just really unlikely

I've verified on several occasions that I am not mafia, I have nothing to gain from fake claiming a town role.

How can you verify it? Also you would have everything to gain if you're mafia.

Also what does VT mean?

VT means Verb Transitive in linguistics.

VT means Vanilla Townie in Mafia.

Interesting though. Would we really have miller and vanilla together? On top of ascetic and restless spirit? This just furthers the case against Fennec

OH. I mustve missed that. Jinjo is definitely lying then

Lying about what? So you're saying my action should have failed for visiting Jeff? Jeff is not an ascetic. Actions fail when a player is roleblocked or when they visit an ascetic.

Interesting though. Would we really have miller and vanilla together? On top of ascetic and restless spirit? This just furthers the case against Fennec

I don't see how ascetic and restless spirit make a difference here but Miller and Vanilla can be together.

Lying about what? So you're saying my action should have failed for visiting Jeff? Jeff is not an ascetic. Actions fail when a player is roleblocked or when they visit an ascetic.

Yeah, this is true.

In my head I wrapped it around that if Mafia feared for your role, they would have both Roleblocked you and Nightkilled you to make sure they won. Instead they roleblocked you and targeted me to kill despite me supposedly not having another role?

Back
Top Bottom