• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

I have not been understanding on what Space is saying. She said she doesn't have any abilities saying that the actions shouldn't have failed on her. The way how I am interpreting her posts it sounds like she is saying my action shouldn't have failed because she doesn't have any abilities.

Does that even make sense to you on what she is saying? She should have known that my action failed meaning a roleblocker visited me.

It seems like it was a case of miscommunication from an error from Space's part.

? Am I confused? The implication is that it fails when someone tried to do something right? Either way, since I have no ability uses and tried to not do anything I could not have been roleblocked.

Because I can't do anything else in the night now

Apparently I don't get redirector because I am just confused now. Why would that go against my original claim, because I don't have ability uses now why would it say failed for me then?

I would ask, do you think there's any chance Grande Homme is mafia then? But the fact that Jinjo is trying to say I did do something is what's really getting me here.

The bolded parts Space is saying looks weird. First she said my ability shouldn't have failed because she did not get roleblocked? What is she saying here on the bolded part? Is she saying the ability shouldn't have failed because she is not an ascetic? Shouldn't she have known that actions fail because of a roleblocker visiting their target roleblocking them.

Later on she says she doesn't have an ability saying why would my action fail. When she said this it looked like she is pretending to play clueless and she should have already known actions fail when the roleblocker targets a player roleblocking them.

On the third bolded I have been guessing that she had something to do with my action failing visiting me and what is she saying here? It looked like she is saying here as if I am a tracker who saw her visiting me. This part also looked like she is pretending to play clueless.

The bolded parts Space is saying looks weird. First she said my ability shouldn't have failed because she did not get roleblocked? What is she saying here on the bolded part? Is she saying the ability shouldn't have failed because she is not an ascetic? Shouldn't she have known that actions fail because of a roleblocker visiting their target roleblocking them.

Later on she says she doesn't have an ability saying why would my action fail. When she said this it looked like she is pretending to play clueless and she should have already known actions fail when the roleblocker targets a player roleblocking them.

On the third bolded I have been guessing that she had something to do with my action failing visiting me and what is she saying here? It looked like she is saying here as if I am a tracker who saw her visiting me. This part also looked like she is pretending to play clueless.

I'm really sorry Jinjo but I don't see it...

The way how I am interpreting her posts it sounds like she is saying my action shouldn't have failed because she doesn't have any abilities.

I honestly didn't get you said you were the one roleblocked. When I said I didn't have any abilities it was because I'm only 2x. Because Jeff's role is passive and you said it didn't fail vs the one used on me (+Fennec) saying failed I assumed it was because you were implying I do have some kind of ability to still be using.

Tbf i would rather lynch fennec with how they still haven’t voted but that is risky to do now with less than 2 hours left

I still would advocate Jinjo be lynched anyway tomorrow if Frozen Fennec flips Mafia :M

I still would advocate Jinjo be lynched anyway tomorrow if Frozen Fennec flips Mafia :M
After thinking on the roles I noted last night and double checking some stuff... I'm giving Grande Homme a pass altogether mainly since Chaos Zero's win goal was ensuring that Grande Homme survives which leads me to think Grande Homme really is VT.

Vote: Jinjo

Unvote: Space
Vote: Frozen Fennec

You said last night which was yesterday saying that his role felt off to you and today you said yesterday you checked his role and said he is a vt. You are inconsistent.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Frozen Fennec

You said last night which was yesterday saying that his role felt off to you and today you said yesterday you checked his role and said he is a vt. You are inconsistent.
"Currently known or assumed roles"
I never stated that directly he was VT at the time, only assumed it was most likely due to Grande Homme stating it. Meant to add to the post last night that I was going to double check his posts to see if he might have been bluffing but nothing came back to show it and thus my new post today where I go from "assumed" to "most likely right." How am I being inconsistent?

just saying in advance gg frozen fennec and space if you are both scum....

Night 5 - Beta Test to Destruction!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
8. @Jinjo
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Day 5 End of Phase Vote Totals:
Jinjo - 4 (HumanDawn, Space, Grande Homme, Frozen Fennec)
Frozen Fennec - 1 (Jinjo)

Jinjo has been lynched, they were:
Dear Jinjo

E-101-sonic-adventure.png
E-101-kai-sonic-adventure.png

You are E-101 Beta, a robot created created by the evil scientist Doctor Eggman and part of Eggman’s elite unit of E-100 series Gunner robots. Your purpose is to serve as a crewmember of Doctor Eggman’s flying fortress the Egg Carrier and carry out various missions on his behalf. You were the first to be created and are possibly the strongest of the E-series robots and serve as Eggman’s main henchman and bodyguard, therefore you are the Roleblocker, 1x Strongman.

Each night during the game you may submit the action Roleblock: <player> in order to fire an energy blast at that player and prevent them from using their role. Additionally using upgrades provided to you to by Doctor Eggman you may once per game submit the action Strongman Kill: <player> to overload you weapons in order to bypass the effects of any protective roles that may ordinarily prevent a successful night kill.

In short, you are E-101 Beta, Roleblocker, 1x Strongman, you are aligned with the Eggman Empire and win when the town are eliminated or you equal them in number.

It is now Night 5, phase ends 8:00PM BST on Thursday 8th April!

Please submit your night actions!

Countdown Timer

Rest in pieces Jinjo...

Frozen Fennec claimed Miller... so there is no Godfather...?

Uhh...

Ehh, it’s Frozen Fennec for sure.

Unless Gamma is the Miller...? The role Jinjo claimed... fits Gamma I guess and that could have been the janitored role.

but fennec claimed miller before the janitor. how often is there no godfather in games here and what character would you expect to be the godfather?

but fennec claimed miller before the janitor. how often is there no godfather in games here and what character would you expect to be the godfather?

Godfather is almost a given.

There is no character I can think of that fits Godfather.

I guess Fennec can be Shadow/FinalHazard.

Would like to hear everyone’s thoughts still.

Unless Gamma is the Miller...? The role Jinjo claimed... fits Gamma I guess and that could have been the janitored role.

honestly Gamma is the only character I can think of that fits miller. But like my problem with it being Shadow, miller seems too... not enough for Gamma, I mean, he can shoot stuff and hover in the air. Still, I was wrong about Gamma fitting redirector, so...

There is no character I can think of that fits Godfather.

I guess Fennec can be Shadow/FinalHazard.

as far as Godfather goes, I guess Shadow is the only real option yeah. because he's easily confused for Sonic.

Jinjo has been lynched, they were:
Dear Jinjo

E-101-sonic-adventure.png
E-101-kai-sonic-adventure.png

You are E-101 Beta, a robot created created by the evil scientist Doctor Eggman and part of Eggman’s elite unit of E-100 series Gunner robots. Your purpose is to serve as a crewmember of Doctor Eggman’s flying fortress the Egg Carrier and carry out various missions on his behalf. You were the first to be created and are possibly the strongest of the E-series robots and serve as Eggman’s main henchman and bodyguard, therefore you are the Roleblocker, 1x Strongman.

Each night during the game you may submit the action Roleblock: <player> in order to fire an energy blast at that player and prevent them from using their role. Additionally using upgrades provided to you to by Doctor Eggman you may once per game submit the action Strongman Kill: <player> to overload you weapons in order to bypass the effects of any protective roles that may ordinarily prevent a successful night kill.

In short, you are E-101 Beta, Roleblocker, 1x Strongman, you are aligned with the Eggman Empire and win when the town are eliminated or you equal them in number.

First good call I've made this whole game, glad I switched my vote to Jinjo after double checking stuff. That being said, given that sans for Rogue, it seems most of the characters in the character list for this game are mainly coming from Sonic Adventure 1 which is making me wonder a little more about who would fit roles. Going to wait til day phase 6 (if we get to there) to see if my thoughts are right on who the last possible mafia member is and lock in my vote once day 6 kicks off. Got a pretty good idea of who the last mafia member most likely is. Holding off on announcing who I feel it is tonight in case they decide to use a role to kill me off.

As for the character role of the last mafia member, got a good feeling it's either Zero or Biolizard / Finalhazard. Will explain why if I survive the night.

Back
Top Bottom