• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

honestly Gamma is the only character I can think of that fits miller. But like my problem with it being Shadow, miller seems too... not enough for Gamma, I mean, he can shoot stuff and hover in the air. Still, I was wrong about Gamma fitting redirector, so...

How can you be wrong for Gamma if Gamma hasn’t flipped yet? If you were right about Jinjo she would have flipped Town :M. Could just be the janitored claim.

How can you be wrong for Gamma if Gamma hasn’t flipped yet? If you were right about Jinjo she would have flipped Town :M. Could just be the janitored claim.

AHH Yeah I keep forgetting the janitor

Holding off on announcing who I feel it is tonight in case they decide to use a role to kill me off.

I don't see how this makes sense? if you die tonight then we'll never know? How would that help town

I don't see how this makes sense? if you die tonight then we'll never know? How would that help town
Well, if I'm thinking about it right, there's still one person I think could fit a mafia role because of the two characters I noted, however; I get a feeling if I announce it before day phase 6, the user will try to fight it tooth and nail and look for excuses to try getting me offed during the night. For that reason, waiting, if it goes well, should still be all 4 of us and provided someone isn't bamboozling us, I feel pretty confident on who I'm voting for day 6 which is hopefully the day we get a town victory secured.

Day 6 - Hedgehog Hammered!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

HumanDawn was killed, they were:
Dear HumanDawn

Sonic-29.png
Adv-sonic-ok-32.png

You are Sonic the Hedgehog, the world’s fastest supersonic hedgehog. Just a guy who loves adventure, you hate oppression and are always committed to helping out those in trouble. This has often brought you into conflict with your arch-nemesis the genius scientist Doctor Eggman who’s desire to conquer the world in the name of the Eggman Empire clashes with your ideals of freedom and helping those in danger.

You are renowned for your ability to run and move at incredibly high speed and have two special moves at your disposal, the 1x Light Speed Attack and 1x Light Speed Dash.

You may choose to use either of these abilities during the night phase by submitting the words Light Speed Attack <player> or Light Speed Dash <player>, however you may only use one of these abilities per night and they can each only be used a single time during the game. The Light Speed Attack allows you to charge up power and attack your opponent by homing in on them at high speed, if successful this will kill the intended target. The Light Speed Dash allows you to take off at break neck speed following a trail of rings off into the distance; carrying you so far away from the other players that no one can target you that night.

In short you are Sonic the Hedgehog, 1x Light Speed Attacker, 1x Light Speed Dasher, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

It is now Day 6, phase ends 8:00PM BST on Saturday 10th April!

The game is currently in a state of LYLO, town must lynch correctly or lose the game!

This will be the last phase of the game!

Countdown Timer

rip to the fastest thing alive.....

Vote: Frozen Fennec

well... I think I've made my case clear last phase with this. I will give further clarification if it's needed, but this is what makes the most sense.

I have zero reason to believe that Grande Homme could be possibly doing any Night Kills.

I also don't believe he's mafia, but I'm curious about why you came to this conclusion after rereading? You seemed unsure about him for a moment last (day) phase.

rip to the fastest thing alive.....

Vote: Frozen Fennec

well... I think I've made my case clear last phase with this. I will give further clarification if it's needed, but this is what makes the most sense.
Please do, that would be great.
I also don't believe he's mafia, but I'm curious about why you came to this conclusion after rereading? You seemed unsure about him for a moment last (day) phase.
Ended up rereading a majority of the thread, double checking the day 1 lynch of Max and seeing that his wincon involves keeping Grande Homme alives has conflicted me greatly. Grande Homme claiming VT really narrows things down even further since whatever Chaos is guarding is obviously one who can't really do much if any harm to others and requires a lot of guarding and / or attention to keep alive. So Grande Homme is giving both Town yet Indep reads for me if that makes sense. He could very much be town if his role is 100% accurate but could also be indep if his role is some strange indep role requiring the protection of another indep which I don't think I've seen in a game I've played thus far but there is a first time for everything.

Please do, that would be great.

Alright, most will be quotes

Meanwhile, I'm having trouble considering who miller might be. Just don't see it being Shadow-- not even discounting the fact I think he'd be mafia moreso, but also the ultimate lifeform would just be miller? Doesn't seem right. And I can't think of who else miller would be.

Interesting though. Would we really have miller and vanilla together? On top of ascetic and restless spirit? This just furthers the case against Fennec
Ascetic is basically vanilla just can't be targeted (minus kills). I might be stretching, but there seems to be a fair amount of passive roles though there was a tracker and my motion detector.

+Human mentioning Grammaton's doubt on miller existing
Grammaton did say that his Ascetic made him doubt a Miller is in the game.
You said last night which was yesterday saying that his role felt off to you and today you said yesterday you checked his role and said he is a vt. You are inconsistent.

Jinjo was on my case the entire phase but switched to you at the very end, when it was clear I was not going to be voted out. It's an obvious attempt at distancing, but it is still that: distancing. It really felt like in the beginning of last phase you and Jinjo were working together to provide a reason to vote me, through the redirector claim.

He could very much be town if his role is 100% accurate but could also be indep if his role is some strange indep role requiring the protection of another indep which I don't think I've seen in a game I've played thus far but there is a first time for everything.

If you think there's a chance of him being indep, I don't think there would be any mafia left. 3 + 2 independents wouldn't be balanced

Should’ve asked HD his reads before dying :argh

if it helps any, he did say these things in last day & night phase:

Tbf i would rather lynch fennec with how they still haven’t voted but that is risky to do now with less than 2 hours left
I still would advocate Jinjo be lynched anyway tomorrow if Frozen Fennec flips Mafia :M
Ehh, it’s Frozen Fennec for sure.

He did express doubt at there being no godfather, but.

This comes off as looking like a scum read to me though.

I don't think it was a serious read, more like a thing in advance in case he was wrong about Jinjo.

Back
Top Bottom