• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Day 1 - Game Starts!
Obligatory random vote is obligatory, so let's bring in the random number picker.
Ok, 7, so...
Vote: FinalArcadia

Wow, what a coincidence! Even I got the number 7!

FA better hope the RNP doesn’t keep on picking her...

Okay, so I know how to find mafia. Anyone who fits any of these criteria:
  • prefers Boost modern Sonic gameplay over Adventure-style gameplay
  • ships Knuckles/Rouge over the-obviously-better Shadow/Rouge
  • doesn't like the treasure hunting stages in SA/SA2
  • didn't like Amy's levels in Adventure
  • threw their Chao or hit them on purpose
  • doesn't like hub worlds in Sonic games
  • doesn't think the Biolizard or E-101 Mk II boss battle themes are bangin and the best in their respective games
Yeah, anyone who fits those can't be trusted and is probably mafia, just sayin'.

In the meantime

VOTE: Space

Because you prefer Sonic Adventure 1 over 2, and while it's not as bad a sin as the above mentioned things, it's still kinda questionable IMO :( and also because you still haven't finished Detroit: Become Human and it's been well over a month, like???

Obligatory random vote is obligatory, so let's bring in the random number picker.
Ok, 7, so...
Wow, what a coincidence! Even I got the number 7!

FA better hope the RNP doesn’t keep on picking her...
Hey, triple 7s in slot machines is winning the jackpot; maybe I'll win a prize if I get another one lol

Okay, so I know how to find mafia. Anyone who fits any of these criteria:
  • doesn't think the Biolizard or E-101 Mk II boss battle themes are bangin and the best in their respective games
Only two I will debate is Adventure-style gameplay and treasure hunts. Not say it was bad but the cameras in Adventure could be pretty obnoxious at time, very glad they improved it in SA2 so the camera wouldnt be going all over the place at certain segments. :x

Only treasure stage I did not like when I was younger was Mad Space due to how unhelpful the hints were, first time I ever completed it, took me about 15 minutes. :(

With that out of the way, anyone else ever spend a massive amount of time just chilling in the chao gardens raising their chao? Most relaxing in-game minigame ever, loved it so much.

vote final Arcadia

I find your response to the (presumably) joke votes unconvincing

This is the part where I out myself as Turbo-Scum by admitting that I've never played an Adventure game.

Oh well this warrants

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

this is a joke vote

Curious about this. Could you clarify why?

sure thing - my default reaction to people playing along with joke votes is that they don’t want to antagonise the people making them into actual suspicion. You can argue that the opposite is true also, where confronting the player making the vote is a sign of nervousness, but in my experience, this is much less frequent

sure thing - my default reaction to people playing along with joke votes is that they don’t want to antagonise the people making them into actual suspicion. You can argue that the opposite is true also, where confronting the player making the vote is a sign of nervousness, but in my experience, this is much less frequent
Makes sense. Personally I don't agree with the conclusion and think it's not terribly indicative of anything.
However you are gaining some early points from me. I appreciate the efforts in trying actual deductions earlier on.

Back
Top Bottom