• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

64of5uz.gif

Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
5. @Space
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Day 6 End of Day Vote Totals:
Frozen Fennec - 1 (Space)
Space - 1 (Frozen Fennec)

No one was lynched!

Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Frozen Fennec has lost the game, they were:

Dear Frozen Fennec

E-102-Gamma-1.png

You are E-102 Gamma, a robot created by the evil scientist Doctor Eggman and part of Eggman’s elite unit of E-100 series Gunner robots. Your purpose is to serve as a crewmember of Doctor Eggman’s flying fortress the Egg Carrier and carry out various missions on his behalf. However, you are unlike your brethren in that you have become self aware and understand the concept of friendship as well as good and evil.

You have thus determined your former master Doctor Eggman to be evil and no longer follow his commands. You have also determined that the small animals trapped inside yourself and the other E-series robots that power you are your friends and that your new mission is to save your friends.

Although you have switched sides and now fight against the Eggman Empire you appear to be just another of Eggman’s robots to others who do not know your true allegiance, you are therefore the Miller and will show as being aligned with the Mafia if you are checked by a Cop.

In short, you are E-102 Gamma, Miller, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Grande Homme has lost the game, they were:
Dear Grande Homme

Sa-chao-02-173px.png
Sonic-Adventure-2-Advance-Chao.png

You are a Chao, one of the adorable inhabitants of the Chao gardens and a friend of Sonic and his pals. You are still a newborn Chao however and are yet to discover your powers and your only ability is your vote, therefore you are the Vanilla.

In short, you are Chao, Vanilla, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Space has won the game, they were:
Dear Space

Sa2-shadow.png

You are Shadow the Hedgehog, the Ultimate Lifeform created as part of Professor Gerald Robotnik’s top secret research project, Project Shadow. Born on the Space Colony Ark, Gerald’s research facility as the result of the project you do not know the purpose of your creation. Your memories are a fog but you remember your best friend Maria Robotnik, a human girl and granddaughter of the professor. You also have the terrible memory of Maria’s death at the hand of the soldiers who invaded the station that day. You promised her revenge against humanity, perhaps working with the Professor's Grandson, Doctor Eggman you can carry out that revenge.

As you are also a speedy hedgehog and are often mistaken for Sonic himself you are the Godfather and any cop checks against you will be returned as being town aligned. You also have your signature move Chaos Control (Ninja) at your disposal which allows you to manipulate time and space using a Chaos Emerald to slow down time for your opponents or teleport from one location to another, using this you are able to carry out kills without being seen by others. Twice per game during the night you may submit the action Ninja Kill: <player> to make use of Shadow’s stealthy Chaos Control ability in order to kill the intended target without being witnessed carrying it out.

In short, you are Shadow the Hedgehog, Godfather, 2x Chaos Control (Ninja), you are aligned with the Eggman Empire and win when the town are eliminated or you equal them in number.

Congrats to the mafia and @Max1996 on winning the game and thanks everyone for playing!

Good game Space! Should have figured out Shadow would be the Godfather there. You played really good whenever I had any doubts.

Congratulations on winning @Max1996 despite getting lynched Day 1! In a way, me being cleared helped you win by prioritizing Grande Homme’s survivability.

Dear Feenie

Tails-54.png
Tails-9.png

You are Miles “Tails” Prower, a sweet natured fox with the ability to fly using his two tails. A natural born mechanic your ability with machines rivals that of Doctor Eggman. You’re a long time friend of Sonic the Hedeghog who you look up to and admire as a hero, you’re always following him on his adventures and helping out using the various machines and gadgets you invent.

You are known for your natural ability with machinery and inventing gadgets and as such have created machines which allow you to have two moves at your disposal, 1x Roleblocker and 1x Motion Detector.

You may choose to use either of these abilities during the night phase by submitting the words Roleblock <player> or Motion Detect <player>, however you may only use one of these abilities per night and they can each only be used a single time during the game. The Roleblocker allows you to prevent the target from being able to use their role that night. The Motion Detector allows you to find out if the target carried out any actions that night or was targeted by the actions of others, however it does not reveal what those actions were.

In short you are Miles “Tails” Prower, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Motion Detector, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Sonic Adventure Mafia Night Actions

Night 1

FinalArcadia Cop Checks Lone_Garurumon - Successful, Lone_Garurumon is Town!
Lone_Garurumon Tracks HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn did not visit anyone!
Feenie Motion Detects Lone_Garurumon - Unsuccesful due to being killed, result would have been Lone_Garurumon carried out an action!
Death Meta Apres Midi Janitor Kills Feenie - Successful, Feenie is Janitor Killed!
Jinjo Roleblocks Jeff Peak Passenger - Successful, Nothing happens!

Night 2
HumanDawn Vig Kills Death Meta Apres Midi - Successful, Death Meta Apres Midi is killed!
FinalArcadia Cop Checks HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn is Town!
Chevywolf30 Protects FinalArcadia - Successful, FinalArcadia is protected!
Space Ninja Kills Chevywolf30 - Successful, Chevywolf30 is killed!
Jinjo Roleblocks Jeff Peak Passenger - Successful, Nothing happens!
Death Meta Apres Midi Rolecops HumanDawn - Unsuccessful due to being killed!

Night 3
FinalArcadia Cop Checks Jinjo - Unsuccessful due to being killed!
Space Ninja Kills FinalArcadia - Successful, FinalArcadia is killed!
Jinjo Roleblocks Grande Homme - Successful, Nothing happens!

Night 4
HumanDawn Commutes - Successful, HumanDawn is untargetable!
Space Kills HumanDawn - Unsuccessful due to Commuter!
Jinjo Roleblocks Grande Homme - Successful, Nothing Happens!

Night 5
Space Kills HumanDawn - Successful, HumanDawn is killed!

After I got NK'd I was gonna go in thread and just post this image and not say a word,
react 74.jpg

but I was worried it would come too close to nameclaiming somehow I feel it was a missed opportunity.

Good job, mafia! And also congrats to Max! Good game all-around. I wasn't there for much of it, but I liked watching what was going on and seeing how it would all play out. Thank you for hosting, Rainbow Cloud! :bulbaLove:

damn, my “space nightkilled feenie n1 because she is her twin sister in real life” conspiracy theory from day 2 was correct
cannot BELIEVE she did that to me, so cruel..........

Congrats, mafia! You guys played well, I legitimately didn't scumread either of Jinjo/Space while I was alive up until Grammaton flipped town and then I was like "uh oh." Jinjo and Space did a good job believably not looking connected too, and that definitely helped.

Congrats to Max too! Probably a pleasant surprise that Grande Homme survived so long and got you a win despite being pretty much town-cleared from the get-go lol.

Glad at least that some of my role speculation was right too!

Thanks for hosting, Rainbow Cloud! Had a fun time in the game and I enjoyed seeing what roles each character had. Never would've thought of ninja for Shadow, but that works super well. And on a game setup note, I think it was a pretty balanced game!

Congrats to the scum team, you guys played really well.
Congrats to Max, too. That was a lucky win.

Jesus Christ though, I was off my game hard here. I definitely apologise for my terrible performance this game.

Thanks for hosting RC, it was a good game!

Congratulations on winning @Max1996 despite getting lynched Day 1! In a way, me being cleared helped you win by prioritizing Grande Homme’s survivability.

Congrats to Max too! Probably a pleasant surprise that Grande Homme survived so long and got you a win despite being pretty much town-cleared from the get-go lol.

Congrats to Max, too. That was a lucky win.
Thank you, thank you! It was quite surprising to see.

Back
Top Bottom