1. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
  2. Here we go again! A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Roundup can be found on YouTube here.
  3. In case you missed the live streaming of our post E3 Bulbacast episode earlier, you can now watch it on YouTube here.

MATURE: Sora and the Veil of Darkness (A Kingdom HEART(S)gold Challenge)

Discussion in 'The Workshop Archive' started by Greninjaman, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greninjaman

Greninjaman Aqua Ninja Frog

Blog Posts:
    Hello! I was going to do Heartgold, but decide to do the original instead. I do have a way to play it.

Rules and clauses (I found the ruleset over at Pokecommunity. I'm just changing somethings)
    Character: Sora
    Types: Normal, Fighting, Water, Flying, Electric, Ice, and Fire
    Excluded: Ghost, Dark, and Poison

Rules
    1: Fainting = Death/Corruption by Darkness.
    2: I can only catch Normal, Fighting, Water, Flying, Electric, Ice, and Fire types. I cannot catch Dark, Ghost, and Poison types.
    3: After getting the 16th Badge, I must do the Elite 4 again. Only then can I go to Red.
    4: I must catch Ho-Oh.
    5: No using the Bike

Clauses
    Dupes: I ignore all Pokémon I caught before (evolutions included)
    Gift: These Pokémon do not count as the encounter for that area
    Perma-member: Togepi must always be in the party. Feraligatr and Ho-Oh must be in the party for the second League run as well as Red.
    Revival: These Pokémon can be revived as many times as I wish (they cannot be consumed by Darkness due to how pure their “Hearts” are): Totodile Line, Togepi Line, Ho-Oh

With those out of the way, here is the Prologue:
    One day, Sora is relaxing on the beach of the island, where he and his friends go too so that they can hang out. It’s a large island located near the island where Sora and his friends live. Near where he is a wooden bridge that extends from a cliff to a small island where Sora and his friends like to spar. There is a small shack that leads up to the cliff the bridge is connected to. A waterfall is located nearby. Beside it is a small cave opening that leads into a cave. There is a large tree with a set of stairs that lead to a large wooden platform.

As he laid there, Sora heard a sound. Standing up, he looked around, until he spotted something: A strange orb of light hovering in front of the cave entrance. As Sora walked over to the orb, it entered the cave. Sora manages to squeeze through the small space. After taking a moment to compose himself, he goes down the short path into the main room. It is a stone grey room. On the walls, there are different drawings made in chalk. There are roots coming through the ceiling, and mushrooms growing among them. In the middle of the room, the orb floats above the ground, emanating light that illuminated the room, giving it a soft golden glow.

“Hero of the Keyblade,” a female voice said, coming from the orb. Sora took a step closer. “There is…a world that needs you,” the voice said. “The Heartless?” Sora asked. “I don’t know, but a Darkness that is unnatural to the world where I live is threatening it,” the voice said.

“What sort of World is it?” Sora asked. “The World of Pokémon, the Lands of Johto and Kanto,” the voice replied. “Pokémon?” Sora asked, scratching his head in confusion. “Yes,” the voice replied. “Who are you?” Sora asked. “I am Cresselia,” the voice replied. The orb began to glow brightly. Sora covered his eyes to avoid being blinded.

When the light faded, Sora looked and is awed by what he sees in front of him: A blue swan-like creature with a yellow underside. It has yellow crescent-shaped ornaments on its head, with a round pink tuft in the middle. There are pink ring like ring-like wings on its back and side with hand-like protrusions resting on its chest. The creature looked upon Sora with glowing pink eyes.

“This is my appearance,” She said, her voice soft and gentle. “W-who?” Sora stuttered. “I am Cresselia, a Pokémon,” she said. “I-I am Sora,” he stuttered. Cresselia tilted her head. “Were you caught off guard by my natural beauty?” she asked. “U-uh…Y-yeah.” he stammered.

“Uh…How do I get to this world? I have a mode of transportation,” Sora said. “This world is in a different dimension to this one,” Cresselia responded. “Then, how do I get there?” Sora asked. “I shall transport you there,” Cresselia replied.

Just then, the walls started to warp. “What?” Sora asked. Then he is lifted off of his feet. “Sora, please except this quest,” Cresselia said. After a moment of thought, Sora looked at the Pokémon in the eye and nods. Cresselia can see the confidence in the boy’s blue eyes. “Time to open the Infinity Gate,” Cresselia said. “Let’s do it,” Sora said, smiling confidently.

Cressila floats closer to Sora. Then a portal opens up beneath them. Sora is then dropped into the portal. “I shall see you later. I am sending you to a town where you’re adventure shall begin,” came Cresselia’s voice as Sora falls. He then blacked out due to the strain of the portal.

By the way, this is the "Kingdom Hearts 2" Sora, so he has his "Kingdom Hearts 2" clothing. This is in no way connected to any of the games, other than one and two, though that has little impact on the story.

So, yeah. Please feel free to leave a review.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018 at 7:09 PM
  2. Greninjaman

Greninjaman Aqua Ninja Frog

Blog Posts:
    Could someone remove this thread? In looking at this, I think I'll tinker with the rules a bit.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 5:31 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.