• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Speakibg of Digimon...
But I would try an Ultraman-style RP since Digimon's pretty dead here in Southeast Asia. And I am an Ultraman otaku on occasion.

Extinct (but still Killer!)
Reaction score
Had an idea a while back about a high school for demigods. I'd limit to four pantheons, Greek, Egyptian, Norse and Chinese.

An illusion that didn't work out
Reaction score
I’m new to Bulbagarden, but I have always liked roleplaying games of all kinds. I’m writing a fan fiction to myself about me being a Pokemon Trainer and entering a (generic) Pokemon League. I can’t decide what the outcomes of the League battles should be, and I’m thinking of writing a private roleplay for the battles.

Left or right? Nah, middle is where it's at!
Reaction score
I had an idea for a roleplay where there is an evil plaguing the Pokemon world where it could only be defeated by Pokemon who weren't caught. This evil would not be a Pokemon itself since I intend on there being a full-on non-Pokemon, non-human kind of creature, something that simply cannot be caught. I haven't made any clear rules yet since I don't know if I'll even create the RP, it's just something that I wanted to do in terms of the Pokemon saving the world without a trainer's help that's not a Mystery Dungeon kind of world.

Last edited:
gumball of doom
Reaction score
i have the sudden urge to do a danganronpa roleplay where we don't have ocs, we just have existing characters from all the games doing a killing game.

like the ultimate development plan, but actually a killing game.