• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Well.. I kinda made an RP it was pretty easy to make and no one played it, so it probably doesn't count so.. does someone want to co-GM with me?

I meant people playing their characters from the Pokémon games. Like players of HeartGold would be their avatars of Ethan. But when I thought of that, I thought Role-Playing was a chatroom of people imitating characters but apparently those are actual stories. So I have a better idea: How about a Dungeons and Dragons-styled Pokémon adventure?

Wouldn't mind doing something simple like a simple trainer PRP with a more old school 80's to 90's feel to it.

That seems a lot like Ultra Rpg where things like that are used (iirc). They are allowed, but they never make it past sign up stage. However, you're still more than welcome to try and see if you can get any participants. :)

Soooo I posted a Journey RP. Try to make it big so people can do their own stuff. I don't know. See how it goes if people sign up.

Would someone like to Co-GM some kind of gijinka PMD RP? I made some kind of story and even made some kind of back story that tells why are there gijinkas and stuff. The problem is I usually write a lot of grammatical mistakes and I don't like my style of writing at all..

I had been thinking of a RP that takes place in a school, but in a preschool with a bunch of little kids and I thought that it would be a fun thing to do. What do you guys think of it?

I had been thinking of a RP that takes place in a school, but in a preschool with a bunch of little kids and I thought that it would be a fun thing to do. What do you guys think of it?

And what will be a plot? Will there be Pokemon? I'm interested.

And what will be a plot? Will there be Pokemon? I'm interested.
The plot takes place 6 years after the Team Flare incident Lumiose city has been fully rebuilt and life returns mostly back to normal. A new preschool has been built due to the city's rapid regrowing population and young families coming in since the city had lost about half of it's population from the Team Flare incident. The new preschool opens up to a large number of young children joining the school. The students will learn life skills early on, learn to read, shapes, colors, numbers, and they also get to learn how to care fore and handle Pokemon. The children get to take care of the class Pokemon and take turns taking it home to take care of during nights, weekends, and school breaks. There are field trips taking them places around the city and the region itself.

I was thinking of a scenario of a war between worlds - or rifts in space/time. In effect, a crossover of sorts.
What is the crossover RP going to be about? Me and a friend are doing a crossover RP on Deviantart, and it's a Nintendo crossover RP even though the RP is more focused on Pokemon and Kirby.

Back
Top Bottom