• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Soundtracks in Pokémon Masters

The Key to Prowess
Reaction score
  • Staff
Pokémon Masters has been presenting some amazing music. Do you have any particular favorites? Both Guzma's and Plumeria's soundtracks are quite amazing, I must say. I also like the touches that they made with the Kanto Elite Four soundtrack. Bruno's is quite amusing, I must say.

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
While I only played Masters for a very brief moment, probably only for a week or two after launch, I still listen to its music from time to time. The battle soundtracks have been pretty good in my opinion--the non-battle ones not so much I feel--even though I'm not too keen on the fact that most of them tend to deviate quite a bit from their source (I was rather disappointed when I heard Barry's theme for the first time). They tend to rather intense and face-paced in my opinion. Songs that I like include Brendon's/Rosa's ("vs Protagonist" is what I've heard it is called, not certain if that's true), Blue's, Unova gym leader's, Barry's, Team Break's, Kahuna's, and the Johto Gym Leader's/E4's music.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
For a mobile game, I think their soundtracks are defying my expectations. They sound more like reimaginations than remixes, and I really appreciate DeNA or whoever is making these remixes for staying true to the original still. I think my favourite so far would be the Sinnoh Battle Frontier Theme, Cynthia's Theme, and the Kahuna Battle Theme.