• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Soundtracks in Pokémon Masters

Reaction score
Pokémon Masters has been presenting some amazing music. Do you have any particular favorites? Both Guzma's and Plumeria's soundtracks are quite amazing, I must say. I also like the touches that they made with the Kanto Elite Four soundtrack. Bruno's is quite amusing, I must say.

While I only played Masters for a very brief moment, probably only for a week or two after launch, I still listen to its music from time to time. The battle soundtracks have been pretty good in my opinion--the non-battle ones not so much I feel--even though I'm not too keen on the fact that most of them tend to deviate quite a bit from their source (I was rather disappointed when I heard Barry's theme for the first time). They tend to rather intense and face-paced in my opinion. Songs that I like include Brendon's/Rosa's ("vs Protagonist" is what I've heard it is called, not certain if that's true), Blue's, Unova gym leader's, Barry's, Team Break's, Kahuna's, and the Johto Gym Leader's/E4's music.

For a mobile game, I think their soundtracks are defying my expectations. They sound more like reimaginations than remixes, and I really appreciate DeNA or whoever is making these remixes for staying true to the original still. I think my favourite so far would be the Sinnoh Battle Frontier Theme, Cynthia's Theme, and the Kahuna Battle Theme.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom