• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Speaking of Snacks

Anisound

Battle Scholar
Reaction score
Personally, I munch on original Oreos and dark chocolate Pocky. I prefer chocolate over any type of candy, but cannot stand the sweetness of the lighter variety, so I tend to opt for dark chocolate. I also like daifuku, though its cost here is really offputting. =(

Locally, there are these sort of pastries that represent the center of donuts (gotta recycle right?) called Timbits that I really like as well.
Timbits.jpg

So how do I go a step beyond the purchase and consumption of these snacks? Well, to maintain their status as a snack, I keep my preparation to a minimum. That is, I just throw everything into vanilla ice cream! Works surprisingly well, bringing tasty results.

What are your favourites? Anything local or interesting to share? Or, to engage to chefs of the forum, how do you prepare your snacks?

Last edited:
Aren't they munchkins at Dunkin Donuts? Anyway, snacks? Gotta be either whole wheat chips by lays, or some form of chips. If its sweet, its gotta be a bag of Swiss wafer bites. Holy moly are those divine.

I mostly snack on fruit xD
/healthy life style.

Like today I've got apple slices smothered in cinnamon :p

I mostly snack on fruit xD
/healthy life style.

Like today I've got apple slices smothered in cinnamon :p
Fruit snacks are great, but not healthy. Not with the way we boil them in this syrupy style broth.

At Wal-Mart you can buy these packages of freeze dried strawberries and bananas (Like, in the same package) and they are delicious.

Plus you get to feel like an astronaut while you munch on 'em!

Chips with Tabasco sauce. I exercise a lot so I can afford to be really unhealthy with my food.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom