• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Special 2021 Winter Arc

Alola

UltraMysteryDungeon, when?
Reaction score
I wonder what those eggs are about? Goh gets a Dialga egg confirmed?!
I'm guessing they may be references to the Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina Egg players can get/create in the HGSS games; probably not, but that would be a pretty cool reference if that was indeed the case.

Singaporean

Reaction score
The promotion episodes for the Diamond and Pearl remake in Switch. Wondering, it going to be good or not. Love to see Seiyuu talking themselves to each other with their characters from another dimension.

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
Part of me thinks the eggs might involve the Lake Guardians

LagCross

Reaction score
I like to think the pokemon were de-age I mean you can see them turning small and you can see pikachu as a pichu.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I wonder if those Eggs will be the characters obtaining new Pokémon or their Pokémon reverting to Eggs due to Dialga and Palkia. We see Pikachu having reverted to Pichu in a couple of shots.

90'sPokéfan

Reaction score
Also nice TRio (or mirror-TRio) is going to fight with their own Pokémon (Wobbuffet and Meowth), even if they are in a battle suit. I wonder if Morpekko, or in case it's mirror-TRio another old TRio Pokémon, will join the fight.

Alola

UltraMysteryDungeon, when?
Reaction score
16361095040372213348042269537983.jpg

Promotional Art for the arc

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score
The only way they can make this make this parallel version plot be any kind of interesting is if they had different Pokemon, but the preview doesn't show them with any.

JinksChow

Reaction score
FDbN2CbXsAo1TPI

Interestingly, Shiny Ash uses "Watashi" to refer to himself, while we all know Ash uses "Ore". Did the Mirror World Ash back from XY use "Watashi" or "Ore"?

Also, pretty cool preview, now I'm just hoping that the anime doesn't go on a break right before this 2-part special arc.

Jez

Fan of Team Rocket since 1998/99
Reaction score
I hope to see the real Team Rocket TRio funny and cute vs the fake serious Team Rocket TRio in BW style (So … the BW TR is from a mirror world? )

Rainbow-Rain

LEADER OF THE INTELEON DEFENSE SQUAD
Reaction score
What a surprise to wake up to!

Some thinky thoughts :unsure:

-Dawn and Cynthia are returning to the surprise of no one

-Infernape is back as well!

-What’s up with those Mecha Suits Team Rocket is wearing?

-I'm guessing this is some super OP AU version of Team Rocket and not the normal version right?
Cause there's no way in HELL Meowth of all Pokemon could make Cynthia's GARCHOMP struggle to land a hit

-Lucario and Inteleon both get caught in an Electric Net by TR.
So much for those "Lucario is a Gary Stu" arguments.
I don't like that my Lizard baby has to go down with him but as long as he fairs well against Kingdra I will let it slide

-Did I just catch Cinderace wearing one of those Mecha suits?

-Not gonna lie, I like AU Dawn's color scheme a lot more than her Default.

-OMG EVERYONE IS REVERTED TO BABIES!!! SO CUUUUTE!!!! :love:

-If Pikachu has reverted back to Pichu, I wonder if these Pokemon Eggs are the rest of the Gang's Pokemon?
20211105_083542.jpg

-If so then I wonder who's who?
The Brown Egg is probably Eevee, The Purplish Egg might be Piplup, Blue Egg could be Lucario, and idk who tf the Black Egg is. (Maybe Grookey?)

-Speaking of Grookey, there's so little of him in this trailer that I literally forgot he was in this. They really need to do something with that little guy soon.

-Still little to make me care about Dialga and Palkia. I hope that eerie looking place the gang is in is the Distortion World because I want to see Giratina come out and overshadow both of them.

Well all in all there's a LOT to unpack here. Probably a little too much for only 2 episodes.
I hope that they don't rush the hell out of everything

Last edited:

VetProf

Reaction score
I figured Dawn was coming back and I'm glad to see it; I really hope we get to see some of her team, but with the cast of 4 doubling to 8 due to their Mirror World 2.0 forms, it's unlikely...
The plot seems to begin with Dawn's Piplup getting "kidnapped" by the other Dawn, which sounds like a good excuse to show off some of Dawn's other Pokemon.

SammyW27

NOBODY EXPECTS A PALDEAN INQUISTION!
Reaction score
As expected, Dawn and Cynthia are here...yawn

I just hope these AU versions act differently from their main universe counter parts like that time in XY.

Team Rocket Serious Mode activated!

Wait...the red chain...could it be? (eh, probably not)

Ah hells, they're even making the kids shrink?! Way to go the extra mil for promotion, OLM! (y)

Though I really hope there's at least one more episode for this arc. (though with the way THIS saga does things and our dumb luck...)

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.