• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Special Ball female Johto Starters [and maybe other 12.5% females too]

tabor62

I like aesthetics
Reaction score
As the title implies, I'm looking for the Johto starters in non-standard Balls. For those who don't know, they were catchable only in Pokemon Colosseum. That aside, I'm not looking for any specific natures, moves, IVs, and what not as I can do those on my own. Simply having a female with the Ball is good enough for me.

Anyways, I have a ton of random stuff to offer though I do not currently plan to list them out here as it would take a large amount of time I simply don't have. Please refer to my link to my Smogon shop for the time being for things I am offering for trade. I am however, listing some things of note here:

Dive Ball Omanyte
Dream Ball Kabuto
Luxury Ball Aerodactyl
Nest and Premier Ball Chikorita
Luxury, Repeat, and Timer Ball Cyndaquil
Dive, Great, and Net Totodile
Dream Ball Lileep
Dream Ball Cranidos
Dream and Net Ball Tirtouga

A single random Pokeball pattern Vivillion I'd be willing to clone depending on the offer.

Plus (mostly) bad IV spitbacks (ie. less than 4-5 IV for the most part) fossil mons I still have yet to breed on my own:
Luxury Omanyte
Premier Ball Aerodactyl
Nest Lileep
Dive Cranidos

Plus 2.0 - Pokemon in transit (ie. stuff I expect to receive in trades soon hopefully)
Dream Ball Anorith
Dream and Ultra Ball Shieldon

Note: Fossil Pokemon may or may not have the HA, ask for further details if you're interested.

Anyhoo, I'm well aware that this is dragging on and getting convoluted so I'll be ending this soon. If you have anything else that you think would catch my eye, shoot me an offer, though be aware I'm mostly looking for what is listed in the title (and other 12.5% females in good balls I do not have)

If my linking to my Smogon shop is not allowed (I've never gotten anything about it in the past), I will gladly remove it from my signature if a staff member contacts me :)

Last edited:
If you are not in a rush I can get them in any ball you want but what you are looking for in particular? I'm looking for HA female Fossil pokemon in balls other than dream balls in return.

Last edited:
If you are not in a rush I can get them in any ball you want but what you are looking for in particular? I'm looking for HA female Fossil pokemon in balls other than dream balls in return.

How do you source your Pokemon? I'm doubtful you hack if you're trading, but you don't alter the Ball type do you?

nah I have Colosseum. I just have to restart and catch what you need in the ball you want hence if you are willing to wait.

nah I have Colosseum. I just have to restart and catch what you need in the ball you want hence if you are willing to wait.

Well, I like Premier Cyndaquil and Totodile, buuuuut weird combinations are even more amazing and more on my priority list. (I just don't list them since most people wouldn't have it anyways >.>)

You can obtain all 3 in one save file right? (1 during the playthrough, the other 2 post game)

I really want a Net Ball Cyndaquil, Nest Ball Totodile, and Repeat Ball Chikorita.

I will like, give you spitbacks (or clones if you prefer) of like, anything you want up to 6 Pokemon per starter you obtain for me.

yeah I can get all three in one file so you want a Net Ball Cyndaquil, Nest Ball Totodile, and Repeat Ball Chikorita? ok I'll tell you when I've got them

yeah I can get all three in one file so you want a Net Ball Cyndaquil, Nest Ball Totodile, and Repeat Ball Chikorita? ok I'll tell you when I've got them

If you'd like you can select what Pokemon you want ahead of time, though I'd imagine it would take quite a bit of time to beat one of the GC games :x

yeah it will take some time and I'll let you know once Ive decided but well with it taking so long I have plenty of time to choose.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom