• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPECIAL BONUS: Pokémon Sun & Moon Anime Production Settei Art!

Reaction score
I found some great Sun & Moon Anime Production Settei Art so I thought I would share it here. The Dates on the Production Art (bottom right) for the Sun & Moon Anime give a good reflection on when Production for the Anime began.

You can find rest of the Settei Art here. ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン 設定

Attachments

• 0001808416.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 75

While I wasn't the biggest fan of Ash's SM design, I think he looks really nice here! This seems to be a nice mix between XY and final SM design: his face zags aren't as prominent while the lines and features are sharp like in XY, but he still retains a ton of expressiveness that's characteristic of SM while not being over the top.

It's a shame that they settled on an even rounder design when SM first aired. It kind of turned me off at first, but at least by the end of SM, it seems that Ash's design is more close to the initial design in these settei art.

While I wasn't the biggest fan of Ash's SM design, I think he looks really nice here! This seems to be a nice mix between XY and final SM design: his face zags aren't as prominent while the lines and features are sharp like in XY, but he still retains a ton of expressiveness that's characteristic of SM while not being over the top.

It's a shame that they settled on an even rounder design when SM first aired. It kind of turned me off at first, but at least by the end of SM, it seems that Ash's design is more close to the initial design in these settei art.
Yeah the Zs on his cheeks are much more smaller here too.

As Part of Pokemon 25 Celebrations, the Japanese Pokemon Day Website revealed that Ash & Gou are both 1.40 Meters Tall. Translates to 4'2 in Feet.
Settei.png

If we assume the above quoted height to be also true in SM, we can deduce that Musashi and Kojiro are 176cm (between 5'9" and 5'10"). I guess their vertebra are shrinking with age now, since they 6ft (or thereabouts) back in Kanto...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom