• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Special Edition Charizard Nintendo 3DS XL announced for Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Special Edition Charizard Nintendo 3DS XL announced for Japan

Japanese Pokémon Centers to sell a limited number of Charizard themed 3DS XL consoles, with a Japan-wide raffle to determine who will have the chance to purchase them. The console will retail for 18,900円.

Read more on Bulbanews

Japan gets this. Japan and Europe got the Pikachu 3DS XL.

Wheres the love for America :-(?

Generation I Pokémon are being heavily featured in merchandise right now. So much for Ruby and Sapphire's anniversary being commemorated.

I've got to say, I love the look of this one. And I don't even like Charizard. The Pikachu one was horrid and garish, but this one is stylish.

That almost sounds like every Kanto Starter C-Gear and merchandise/artwork in comparison to the Pokémon Mascot's own! XD

Also, I like this 3DS. It's got a shiny Charizard on it. Me like shiny.

This one is way cooler than the Pikachu one. But...can America please get it. : <

I have hope that this will be coming to america. It looks so bad ass! :D

Lizardon of all Pokemon? How lame. :/ This one I won't mind missing out on. But Silktree has a point, why aren't they doing anything to celebrate RS's anniversary? Things like this make my irrational brain hate Kanto all the more.

Whoa! This looks so awesome especially since it doesn't look like Charizard has nipples! I wish it was available here...

Incredibly jelly right now. Too bad I just got my regular 3DS.

And too bad I don't live in Japan.

oh great, another new style for a console that shouldn't exist...

Still, I'll admit it looks nice.

Since Japan and everyone else instead of Americas gets all the neat stuff...I much rather get epic Charizard skins for $10.99 instead of just spending over 200 bucks on a system I all ready have...

Amazon.com: Pokemon Black and White 2 -b- Game Skin for Nintendo 3DS XL Console: Video Games

Or this: Amazon.com: Pokemon Black and White 2 -b- Game Skin for Nintendo 3DS XL Console: Video Games
If only The Pokemon Company made skins for 3DS and XL systems...This problem would not happen in the first place.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
that's nice right there, they should send that over to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom