• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres via

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres via raffle ...

A new special edition Pokémon 3DS XL has been announced for Japan. The design of the 3DS XL is unknown but a poster shows that it could be based on Eevee. The release of this Nintendo 3DS XL on May 15, 2013 will celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Pokémon Centres.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres

Damn. I bet this one's region locked too. :/

Reaction score
Re: Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres

You have to win a raffle just to purchase it?!

Wow.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME
Reaction score

Damn. I bet this one's region locked too. :/
Yes, region locking is on all 3DS's

I love the way that and the charizard one looks/looked, but i am just glad I got a pikachu one

Legendary Collector
Reaction score

It's probably gonna be a Sylveon one. If you see on the poster, it says ニンフィア, which is Sylveon's name is Japanese. Also, it's the evolution screen that Eevee is on.