• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres via

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres via raffle ...

A new special edition Pokémon 3DS XL has been announced for Japan. The design of the 3DS XL is unknown but a poster shows that it could be based on Eevee. The release of this Nintendo 3DS XL on May 15, 2013 will celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Pokémon Centres.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres

Damn. I bet this one's region locked too. :/

Re: Special Edition Pokémon 3DS XL announced for Japan: Available at Pokémon Centres

You have to win a raffle just to purchase it?!

Wow.

Damn. I bet this one's region locked too. :/

Yes, region locking is on all 3DS's

I love the way that and the charizard one looks/looked, but i am just glad I got a pikachu one

It's probably gonna be a Sylveon one. If you see on the poster, it says ニンフィア, which is Sylveon's name is Japanese. Also, it's the evolution screen that Eevee is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom