• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Special preview for 2022

Oh wow! Cassidy and Biff, Erika, Marnie, and many more! Is Koharu participating in contest or showcase? I can't believe I'm actually getting excited for upcoming episodes of JN!

Looks like Chloe is in a Showcase here? Suprises me people are not freaking out about Serena? Have all her fans moved on?

It's because Serena hasn't appeared in this preview. The other companions had been directly promoted before they appear.

Also, Serena decided to participate in Contests at the end of XY.

Last edited:
Holy crap! We're finaly getting the two best Galar characters, Marnie and Piers! And my personal favorite Kanto gym leader is returning as well. Hopefully she won't have the same personality as her Og series self. And we also have Cassidy and Biff returning too as so long. And... Oh Arceus.... Not another Slowking possession episode...

Holy crap! We're finaly getting the two best Galar characters, Marnie and Piers! And my personal favorite Kanto gym leader is returning as well. Hopefully she won't have the same personality as her Og series self. And we also have Cassidy and Biff returning too as so long. And... Oh Arceus.... Not another Slowking possession episode...
Galarian Slowking are bad enough without a repeat of JN026

Yup. It is.
Was hoping for Meowth and Chloe after JN073 but Meowzie's return is even better

Hey, writers. Can you please stop waiting an entire year for the female character to do something? The fact we're getting three Eevelutions so close to each other (possibly in the same ep) isn't a good sign, especially when we had two share an ep not too long ago.
I wouldn't really count Chloe participating in a Showcase as some significant benchmark it's more just her trying out something new which she has been doing ever since she became a prominent figure on the cast, don't think this is building her up to be a Performer or anything

Some nice looking things seem to be coming in early 2022. We get to see the return of Erika with a Leafeon to boot (guess it can’t be denied that Masters is showing some influence with the anime) and game accurate appearance, Koharu taking part in a Contest or Showcase, Marnie and Piers and the return of Cassidy and Biff (bet that’s the TR episode from January). Quite the load we have. Only thing is, judging by the background music, we’re not getting a new opening any time soon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom