• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Special: Uncover All Mysteries! The Pocket Monsters XY&Z Complete Overview Special!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which begs the question, who are you really trying to convince? Me or you? 'Cause none of that has done anything to change my opinion of Ash's skill level, all it's done is confirm my suspicion that they're leveling everyone else DOWN to make Ash look better.

Ash did fairly well in the Sinnoh region and reached top 4 unlike Hoenn. I say he did better in Sinnoh than in Hoenn and he is doing well in Kalos. he might do better in Kalos than he did in Hoenn.

Which begs the question, who are you really trying to convince? Me or you? 'Cause none of that has done anything to change my opinion of Ash's skill level, all it's done is confirm my suspicion that they're leveling everyone else DOWN to make Ash look better.

Um...no. That's just your fault from your perspective opinion.

Because I'm not seeing this lowering other trainer's level down to make Ash look better in the 6th generation series that you apparently are seeing.

Here's a trailer for the special showcsing:
ALAN VS ZYGRADE
ASH VS ALAN
ASH VS SHOTA
TEAM FLARE

Lots of hype for 2016 by the looks of it.

Alan's got even bigger stones than I thought! O_O

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmajaajsnsnadnoanuoadnlad

Ok I'm hyped!!

Yay! I'm hyped now, 2016 looks to be an epic year for Pokémon!

It may not mean much, if anything at all, but I noticed the background scenery shown with Ash vs. Sawyer and Ash vs. Alain are the same.

As long as TRio pose a legitimate threat to Flare, I'll be satisfied.

I'm gonna be so confused if this refers to the proper actual evil team as opposed to the TRio.

I'd love to see TRio call in reinforcements and see Giovanni, Zager, and all the grunts turn up. I guess you'd have to have Team Flare win eventually, but I'd want it to be close.

I'm not sure what I'd prefer tbh... Although status quo tells me that I'll prefer TRio only so they get more screentime and focus lmao :p (Does this make me a horrible, selfish, regressive person?...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom