• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPECULATION: February Episodes

SammyW27

Reaction score
Just to talk about these episodes until we get more info in them individually.

From TVKun, on the sidebar:

View: https://i.imgur.com/gCNsh6R.jpg

Translation:
GO THIS MONTH: Check out the Pokémon Go will meet in February!!
MAYULD: A chrysalis Pokémon completely wrapped in thread. Expect a further evolution!
DEATHKARN: Rumors say it swallows humans and turns them into mummies...!
HIHIDARUMA: It can turn the flames blazing at 1400 degrees inside its body into power.
MEGUROCO: A Pokémon that buries itself into the sand and moves around as if its swimming.
GOLOOG: It's supposedly a Pokémon created by the ancients. We'd like to research them in detail!

Sounds like we'll be spending time in Isshu, Arceus help us. I just hope some Isshu characters appear out of the deal (thought probably not :()

Last edited:
Darmanitan has a Galarian form, and Cofagrigus has a counterpart evolution to it- Runerigus in Sword and Shield... maybe those forms will be featured in some capacity? Seems unlikely due to the lack of promotion of the Galarian variant/Runerigus but still possible.

Cofagrigus, Darmanitan and Sandile are all Pokémon that are native to the Desert Resort and the Relic Castle, so it seems logical that we're getting an episode that takes place there. Golurk can't be found at those locations in the games, but wouldn't exactly be out of place there tbh.

The Relic Castle was actually going to be featured in the lost Team Plasma episodes, but let's not open that can of worms again.... :p

I'm only interested if it's the Relic Castle, which is probably my favorite location in Unova.

I am really not looking forward to another Lumiose episode soon or down the road. And they should stay the hell away from Melemele.

Poor Jessie's Dustox must be rolling in her grave.

I had no idea she had passed away. May she rest in peace.

ariana grande chanel GIF

I can see two episodes coming from what we know so far, one featuring the evolution of a Wurmple with hope the one of the other will be a Silcoon with Desert Resort being the second with the Unova Pokemon being featured

I hope Go catches a bunch of cool Unova mons like Golurk and Cofagrigus just to spite his psychopathic haters lol.

I hope they reveal new titles soon and that the Unova episode takes place in the Desert Resort where the scrapped BW episodes were going to take place.

Unova mons like Golurk and Cofagrigus just to spite his psychopathic haters lol.
Are you implying that everyone who doesn’t like Go is psychopathic? That’s somehow even worse than calling the character one, since these users are actual people. (Not that I agree with calling Go a psychopath in the first place).

I doubt anyone would care or be in "spite" since we won'tt see half of them again.

Uh oh, Unova Pokemon...before this series started I thought there was no way the Unova episodes couldn't be any more hated than a lot of the BW ones that were churned out, but now I'm not so sure.

I honestly don't care what Gou catches (as long as it's not legendaries or super powerful Pokemon he didn't put up a fight against). It's becoming pretty obvious those Pokemon, or at least a majority of them, aren't going to play a major role in the series. I'd love to be proven wrong, but we'll see.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom