• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Speculation] Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect

I actually prefer this to having them, but only getting downloads for game3.

Gives us more of a surprise for the last game.

I think that Keldeo and Genesect will get events in the third game, but Meloetta will be avaliable both in BW and "Gray".
She simply has hardly any backstory, so I guess that she will be obtainable as a gift like all the other little event Pokemon (Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy). ._.

We know about every event in the games, and this has been the case since the Japanese release. The only events related to these Pokémon pertain to their story and exclusive moves (or items in Genesect's case); there is no way to actually catch them.

When they will be downloadable is the more pertinent question. I expect that at least Keldeo will be unlocked later this year via the upcoming Wii game, but if so, a Wi-Fi event could still be involved.

Upcoming Wii game?

I also think Keldeo is in Challenger`s Cave. Is there any data to support this theory?

Only the blocked-off lake and the comment by one of the Black Belts about the legendary being in the cave, which Kirochi brought up.

Only the blocked-off lake and the comment by one of the Black Belts about the legendary being in the cave, which Kirochi brought up.
Actually, that comment is made by a female Ace Trainer, I already new that. I thought there woudn`t be any hard evidence, guess we`ll have to see if an event gets released, be it for B/W or the 3rd version for lack of event data in B/W.

My guess, based on G4:

2011: Victini
2012: Keldeo
2013: Meloetta
2014: Genosect
One event for each movie, one movie per year. See?
Other than that, I don't know what the folks at Game Freak were planning.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom