• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPECULATION: Where do we go after Necrozma?

I only saw a tweet about working on some new series, which might be akin to Origins if it is even Pokemon-related. SM wasn't mentioned.

BW had "Season 2" (which itself had Episode N and Decalore Adventures) and became more about the Sequel Games than Black & White, XY had "XY&Z", and AG went from being about Ruby & Sapphire in Hoenn to being about Emerald, the first Gen 1 Remakes, and a pinch of Pokemon Ranger in the Battle Frontier.

In this case, SM might get a title change with new elements/story changes as well. (Off the bat they need to have more and better battles if they're serious about having a League)

I only saw a tweet about working on some new series, which might be akin to Origins if it is even Pokemon-related.

That would be cool too. Even better :D
Though we'll just have to wait and see.
(Especially since the AU specials & shorts are great, but weren't especially well received :cautious:. I thought they'd given up on them)

Last edited:
It's an old tweet from May, I believe, and it's very hard to find it now. Again, Iwane was not specific about what that series was.

Pokemon Sun & Moon Season 2: BD & SM! (Brightness and Darkness, Sun and Moon!)
@martianmister
Along with the new poster featuring the possibility of the character appearance Guzma, Hapu, Mina, Kahili, three remaining Ultra Beasts, unknown villainous team at the top with the Ultra Necrozma brightness at the middle. That should be the main focus point for the next major Arc.

Fairy Trial
Steel Trial
Electric Trial
Team Skull
Poni Island
All the other Z-moves/crystals they haven't shown off
Team Rainbow Rocket
The rest of the Ultra Beasts
Ultra Recon Squad
Looker and Anabel
Alolan League

There's plenty of things to fill ~50 episodes

Also, Iwane made a animation featuring Pokémon Special characters, but I don't know if that was for fun or a serious thing

Fairy Trial
Steel Trial
Electric Trial
Team Skull
Poni Island
Team Rainbow Rocket
Ultra Recon Squad
Alolan League

There isn't a Steel trial. The Ultra Guardians are taking the place of the URS in the anime.

Fairy Trial
Steel Trial
Electric Trial
Team Skull
Poni Island
Team Rainbow Rocket
Ultra Recon Squad
Looker and Anabel
Alolan League

Also, Iwane made a animation featuring Pokémon Special characters, but I don't know if that was for fun or a serious thing

I hope these will all appear and more Team Skill p[lease? Team Rainbow Rocket.... I sense that there will be a new arc era after Necrozma!

@martianmister
Along with the new poster featuring the possibility of the character appearance Guzma, Hapu, Mina, Kahili, three remaining Ultra Beasts, unknown villainous team at the top with the Ultra Necrozma brightness at the middle. That should be the main focus point for the next major Arc.
Where can I find the poster you're describing?

Their job was already taken over by Ultra Guardians though.

Their job was taken over by Lusamine and the Ultra Guardians too.
@PkmnTrainerV
And Ultra Megalopolis is a complete wasteland instead of futuristic city. But the wasteland is going lashes green again thanks Ultra Necrozma and it's blessing in the next episode. Because Poipole living dimensions only in Ultra Megalopolis. There is no other location since that is all in the base game theory.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom