• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPECULATION: Where do we go after Necrozma?

Reaction score
Vikavolt please! Come on Sophocles, you're smart, you can find a magnetic field. Evolve that Charjabug of yours dude!
@Golducky12129
You know the opposite of smart is coward as we already see him very much of his character wasn't like to fight very much. Perhaps, Charjabug the cute little battery size worm evolves into a bad-ass electric Stag-beetle Vikavolt might change his mind somehow. The question is when they going to do it is still currently unknown.

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Vikavolt please! Come on Sophocles, you're smart, you can find a magnetic field. Evolve that Charjabug of yours dude!
Especially since Mr. Ishizuka was Charjabug's VA... :(

Though the question is if Vikavolt will be as unused as Charjabug :cautious:

Reaction score
Especially since Mr. Ishizuka was Charjabug's VA... :(

Though the question is if Vikavolt will be as unused as Charjabug :cautious:
@SammyW27
They will find other voice actor to do it. So don't worry regardless of that. Sophocles is not the type that like to battle very much. So of his Charjabug will remain till that. Unless something special event occurs might make it happens.

Like I say before, I won't get my hope on it as it still have 48 episodes left in this times. They probably going to introduce remaining character like Kahili, the last member of the Alola Elite Four may coming very near in October or November. Thus, it will be the start of Alola League Arc.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Here's a few things I know we haven't seen yet that needs to be done before the end of the series.
  • Poni Island trial arc. Its possible we could see Hapu become the Kahuna before she battles Ash.
  • A Team Skull arc with Guzma and Plumeria at long last.
  • Episodes for Pheromosa, Guzzlord, and Kartana.
  • Misty and Brock visiting Alola. They did promise they will.
  • And obviously, Kukui's Alola League is the endgame.

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
LGPE promotion and then the pokémon league and after that idk.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Rainbow Rocket
Rainbow Rocket doesn't translate well in this continuity. The entire concept relies heavily on the existence of alternate storylines and realities, plot threads from ORAS and USUM that the anime hasn't adapted. Why else would Maxie and Archie never appear in their Gen VI designs during the third Mega Evolution episode when Groudon and Kyogre fought?

Reaction score
It is a time for the number four the queen ground trainer of island number 4. Also, the Pokemon league with giving z move to allow and mamane and allowing them to do it with allowing Lillie to do it also

웃♥유
Reaction score
I was afraid we'd just get fillers for the next few months, but I'm happy that we'll get Hau at least. Hopefully Guzma's coming up soon, too.

The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
Since LG is a little over a month away when they come back from the break, I think we'll get a string of episode focusing on Pikachu, Eevee, and various LG elements.