• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPECULATION: Where do we go after Necrozma?

Their job was already taken over by Ultra Guardians though.
I don't remember the Ultra Guardians' world getting its light stolen by Necrozma prior to the events of the anime
Their job was taken over by Lusamine and the Ultra Guardians too.
I don't recall Fallers getting mentioned and a member of the International Police dying ever happening

Which episodes did those happen in?

Looks like we'll find out in a week or two. Either with a (extended?) preview with SM90 or sometime during the 2 week break.

PS, I know there's already a thread about it, but still feel like letting people know the Show is moving from Thursdays to Sundays.

I don't remember the Ultra Guardians' world getting its light stolen by Necrozma prior to the events of the anime

They’re currently dealing with Poipole's world without light.

I don't recall Fallers getting mentioned and a member of the International Police dying ever happening

Which episodes did those happen in?
I really don’t think we should expect a 1:1 adaptation of the post game in the anime, specially since Looker wasn’t adapted in XY too.
They basically send the protagonist Ultra Beast hunting, which was the main part of the quest. The Ultra Guardians are doing exactly that being instructed by Lusamine.

They’re currently dealing with Poipole's world without light.

I really don’t think we should expect a 1:1 adaptation of the post game in the anime, specially since Looker wasn’t adapted in XY too.
They basically send the protagonist Ultra Beast hunting, which was the main part of the quest. The Ultra Guardians are doing exactly that being instructed by Lusamine.
Exactly, so the URS could still show up - likely alongside one of the remaining Ultra Beasts

Maybe their world got wrecked by a Guzzlord in the anime

Meanwhile Team Flare had nothing to do with Zygarde in the games, yet here we are

Your point?

There is nothing for them to do.
> Sending Necrozma back is Ultra Guardian's job.
> Sending UBs back is Ultra Guardian's job.

Not to mention they’re basically side characters when compared to the likes of Guzma and Plumeria who haven’t made appearances yet, too.
The more popular characters will probably appear before them.

I just feel it’s setting oneself up for disappointment to be certain URS is appearing, specially since they’ll probably move onto LGPE promotion now that (U)SM storylines are over.

I think the Poni Island trials and the league.Maybe they will travel to other regions to learn how to make a league?

I'm sure there is some redundant arc being planned to keep the anime going another year. I wasn't expecting Necrozma until post-league, but here it is happening, and in a completely random way. I wanted to see some stupid evil Team try to open the wormhole and that causing Necrozma to escape.

So I think Ash will take on the fairy trial, and then Hapu. Then I want to say the league will happen, but I am sure something silly is being planned to extend out the start of the league to summer next year.

Oh, here are a couple of ideas that recently hit me:

A Serena guest stint for a few episodes, and/or an Iris guest stint since they're likely to bring back Aoi Yuki anyway ;)

Team skull leader guzma still didn't introduced yet...

I think maybe they introduce new legendary Pokemon just like XY& Z series.
So team skull search and try to control the legendary Pokemon just like team flare...

Vikavolt please! Come on Sophocles, you're smart, you can find a magnetic field. Evolve that Charjabug of yours dude!
@Golducky12129
You know the opposite of smart is coward as we already see him very much of his character wasn't like to fight very much. Perhaps, Charjabug the cute little battery size worm evolves into a bad-ass electric Stag-beetle Vikavolt might change his mind somehow. The question is when they going to do it is still currently unknown.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom