• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPECULATION: Where do we go after Necrozma?

Vikavolt please! Come on Sophocles, you're smart, you can find a magnetic field. Evolve that Charjabug of yours dude!

Especially since Mr. Ishizuka was Charjabug's VA... :(

Though the question is if Vikavolt will be as unused as Charjabug :cautious:

Especially since Mr. Ishizuka was Charjabug's VA... :(

Though the question is if Vikavolt will be as unused as Charjabug :cautious:
@SammyW27
They will find other voice actor to do it. So don't worry regardless of that. Sophocles is not the type that like to battle very much. So of his Charjabug will remain till that. Unless something special event occurs might make it happens.

Like I say before, I won't get my hope on it as it still have 48 episodes left in this times. They probably going to introduce remaining character like Kahili, the last member of the Alola Elite Four may coming very near in October or November. Thus, it will be the start of Alola League Arc.

Here's a few things I know we haven't seen yet that needs to be done before the end of the series.
  • Poni Island trial arc. Its possible we could see Hapu become the Kahuna before she battles Ash.
  • A Team Skull arc with Guzma and Plumeria at long last.
  • Episodes for Pheromosa, Guzzlord, and Kartana.
  • Misty and Brock visiting Alola. They did promise they will.
  • And obviously, Kukui's Alola League is the endgame.

Rainbow Rocket
Rainbow Rocket doesn't translate well in this continuity. The entire concept relies heavily on the existence of alternate storylines and realities, plot threads from ORAS and USUM that the anime hasn't adapted. Why else would Maxie and Archie never appear in their Gen VI designs during the third Mega Evolution episode when Groudon and Kyogre fought?

It is a time for the number four the queen ground trainer of island number 4. Also, the Pokemon league with giving z move to allow and mamane and allowing them to do it with allowing Lillie to do it also

I was afraid we'd just get fillers for the next few months, but I'm happy that we'll get Hau at least. Hopefully Guzma's coming up soon, too.

Since LG is a little over a month away when they come back from the break, I think we'll get a string of episode focusing on Pikachu, Eevee, and various LG elements.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom