• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spencer's adds new T-Shirt to lineup: Features Togepi, Wobbuffet, Psyduck

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Spencer's adds new T-Shirt to lineup: Features Togepi, Wobbuffet, Psyduck

Spencer's retailer has added a new T-Shirt to their online lineup. This new T-Shirt comes in Kelly Green and features Togepi, Wobbuffett, and Psyduck. The T-Shirt is only one of their vast library of officially licensed merchandise, and comes at a price of $21.99 USD. The shirt can be purchased in Adult Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.

Read more on Bulbanews

Wearing a shirt from Spencer's...in 2014.

I didn't know those stores still existed, I remember them being maximum EDGINESS back before Hot Topic took off.

I know where a Spencer's gifts store is (dunno if it's still there since I haven't been to that mall in years) and I used to go in there from time to time looking at the cool stuff there. I might buy this the next time I go to a Spencer's Gifts store if I have the chance.

They recently whored out a bunch of Charizard items last year around December. Nice to see them pandering to Pokemon fans like this. :D Except, I would like them a lot more if they actually realized it is 2014 and there have been newer games out since Red/Blue and Gold/Silver.

Also, 21.99 for a shirt with generic artwork of 'mons with a niche fanbase... lol!

One shirt for the price of two! Copy/pasted images from 15 years ago is way cooler than some stupid "artwork" some T-shirts have!
My reaction to this news can best be summarized as a long groan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom