• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SpinyShell’s Art

So I attempted to recolor Turtonator's gen 8 sprite. The original sprite is rather complex up close.

It's been quite a while since I last posted here. Unfortunately, I don't have any original art to post this time around. However, I do have some neat Conquest sprites that I cut out of a sprite sheet for use in my signature. I found them on this sprite sheet by Andibad from The Spriters Resource. I used this website here to crop out the desired sprites and then used a pixel art editor called Pixilart in order to remove the background.

Fraxure Surprised.png
Haxorus Neutral.png
Haxorus Happy.png
Haxorus Calm.png
Haxorus Upset.png
Haxorus Surprised.png

Last edited:
So I decided to make a Girafarig banner because I wasn't happy with having Girafarig's Crystal sprite in my signature I promise I'll post traditional artwork some time again.

Untitled design (1).png
Untitled design.png

I haven't posted here in a looooong time.

Anyways, I decided to draw a Gastrodon profile pic to celebrate the Sinnoh remakes. I wanted to give the drawing a hard outline, but the drawing program I use didn't have a brush that I liked so I instead went with a more sketch-like feel, keeping the original outline I had done instead of erasing/obscuring it.
Gastrodon Profile Pic (cropped).png

While I've slowed down my rate of drawing, I've still managed to produce a few sketches. These two drawings were done a bit apart (the secretary bird was drawn yesterday while the pigeon was drawn several weeks ago), but they were the only two new pieces that I had images of on my phone. Hopefully I'll post more art soon.
01 9.jpg
01 10.jpg

Thought I'd draw myself a profile pic and signature.

I first drew these with pencil and then inked them with pen, before scanning them onto my computer and coloring them in Photopea (basically free, online Photoshop).

Profile Pic
Dino Profile Color.png
IMG_9170.JPG
Sig Pic
Dino Sig Color.png
IMG_9174.JPG

Back
Top Bottom