• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SpinyShell's Photo Thread

Cormorants, Mallards, Rabbits, Bluebirds, Crows, Egret
There's a wash sort of near my house that my mother and I started walking along. Most of the photos here are taken of what we saw near the stream or what we saw on the way. These photos were mostly taken all on separate days.

These photos are of some double-crested cormorants. There's a large pond right before the entrance of the wash, which is where they were resting.
N1Hpl2h.jpg

vsLJiei.jpg

NsDh6nG.jpg

UF4p9h1.jpg

u0ahP6m.jpg

There's a certain segment along the stream that has a bunch of mallards nesting there.
sfH2Ity.jpg

DTTfIa5.jpg

boLJwgP.jpg

DDkB84L.jpg

X2eRsub.jpg

Also near that part of the stream is a bunch of desert cottontail rabbits. There's some tall grass and bushes nearby where they hide.
D8E9thi.jpg

ZFqRUxI.jpg

Gd9m4FK.jpg

HYwD2F5.jpg

The next photos are of some western bluebirds. The last photo wasn't taken near the stream, but on our way home.
cvPLdRN.jpg

doanbD5.jpg

JL5v8hd.jpg

American crows. The two in the first image were near a great egret, speaking of which...
DKgNYac.jpg

VHMMdJd.jpg

vqEVfjx.jpg

Here's the egret. It was standing on only one leg, which I thought was pretty impressive.
oJ4XidP.jpg

X7YhSOj.jpg

ZEGL4EJ.jpg

Last edited:
Red-Shouldered Hawk(s)
I intended to upload these photos with the last batch but I forgot to. These photos were all taken over a several month period with the first two being the most recent. The last two photos were brightened using Photopea.
tx9VQe7.jpg

4BOh1vX.jpg

pe2nk7B.jpg

GoueC0f.jpg

oXUkxBz.jpg

OtWY5Gb.jpg

YCYrjKG.jpg
album link

Woodpeckers, Kestrel, Hawks, and Vultures
More photos. I'm too lazy to write more descriptive stuff haha.

Acorn woodpeckers
Md7uO21.jpg

6YT49iT.jpg

y2HWT3v.jpg

hZ62VOZ.jpg

Red-breasted sapsucker
lF8Mnxs.jpg

5zjL3oD.jpg

Jc7pCrh.jpg

American kestrel (male)
HLSkd4X.jpg

CgiXdql.jpg

N8IE1NR.jpg

MhxH1Az.jpg

S4wH24Y.jpg

eiK1ZVA.jpg

HTijIAi.jpg

pQiP1Wl.jpg

Red-tailed hawks
yO123Lp.jpg

rQh09Pn.jpg
Juvenile red-tailed hawk or possibly a Harlan's hawk (a subspecies of red-tailed hawk)
AQuvW2Q.jpg

enMUoPS.jpg

Turkey vultures
2khfHc5.jpg

ciw2zaP.jpg

0AjifLk.jpg

Kyw6npk.jpg

FmB8M0s.jpg

Album link

Back
Top Bottom